Sell-out crowd for singer Bullen
FORMER Helena Romanes School pupil Paul Bullen played to a sell-out crowd at High Barn in Great Bardfield on Saturday night. In his first gig of the New Year, the crowd were treated to a set that showcased his talents to the fullest. In short, he sounded
FORMER Helena Romanes School pupil Paul Bullen played to a sell-out crowd at High Barn in Great Bardfield on Saturday night.
In his first gig of the New Year, the crowd were treated to a set that showcased his talents to the fullest. In short, he sounded marvellous.
"I had a great time. The sound at High Barn is always fantastic and the atmosphere in the barn tonight was just better than ever. I can't wait for the next one"
Those who have followed the musical career of the performer are familiar with a performance that is full of energy, but this night he seemed to give a little bit extra.
You may also want to watch:
Songwriter Ryan Myddleton came down from Liverpool to perform an excellent solo support slot, which set the tone for a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
His songs, performed in a variety of styles with catchy melodies and interesting arrangements, were played to a quality that can only bode well for the coming year.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 3 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 4 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 5 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 8 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 9 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 10 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
Paul's debut album 'Let
The Night Roll In' is due for release later this summer and is already being well hyped proving that this year he will be a busy man.
To listen to his songs visit: www.myspace.com/paulbullen