Sell-out crowd for singer Bullen
FORMER Helena Romanes School pupil Paul Bullen played to a sell-out crowd at High Barn in Great Bardfield on Saturday night. In his first gig of the New Year, the crowd were treated to a set that showcased his talents to the fullest. In short, he sounded
FORMER Helena Romanes School pupil Paul Bullen played to a sell-out crowd at High Barn in Great Bardfield on Saturday night.
In his first gig of the New Year, the crowd were treated to a set that showcased his talents to the fullest. In short, he sounded marvellous.
"I had a great time. The sound at High Barn is always fantastic and the atmosphere in the barn tonight was just better than ever. I can't wait for the next one"
Those who have followed the musical career of the performer are familiar with a performance that is full of energy, but this night he seemed to give a little bit extra.
You may also want to watch:
Songwriter Ryan Myddleton came down from Liverpool to perform an excellent solo support slot, which set the tone for a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
His songs, performed in a variety of styles with catchy melodies and interesting arrangements, were played to a quality that can only bode well for the coming year.
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 3 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 4 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 5 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 6 Concerns that Covid lockdowns has caused fitness levels to drop
- 7 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 8 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 9 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- 10 Dunmow sign writer's traditional skills are a hit
Paul's debut album 'Let
The Night Roll In' is due for release later this summer and is already being well hyped proving that this year he will be a busy man.
To listen to his songs visit: www.myspace.com/paulbullen