Second meeting of brain tumour support group
THE second meeting of a new support group for patients affected by brain tumours will take place at Farleigh Hospice in February.
The meeting of the North and Mid Essex brain tumour support group will take place on Thursday February 2 from 5-7pm in the Lantern Suite at the Chelmsford hospice.
The meeting will be run by Elaine Westall, Macmillan clinical nurse specialist for Neuro-Oncology, and is open to all patients of have been diagnosed with a brain tumour.
She said: “The group offers support to patients and carers affected by brain tumours, especially gliomas and other aggressive tumours. It is the result of responses received after a questionnaire was sent out asking if they would like a support group.”
The North and Mid Essex Brain Tumour Support Group has the backing of the charities Brain Tumour UK and Macmillan Cancer Relief.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wanting more information about The North and Mid Essex Brain Tumour Support Group should contact Elaine Westall on 07919 304 034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 New cycle network consultation announced
- 3 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 4 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 5 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 8 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 9 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 10 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome