Second meeting of brain tumour support group
THE second meeting of a new support group for patients affected by brain tumours will take place at Farleigh Hospice in February.
The meeting of the North and Mid Essex brain tumour support group will take place on Thursday February 2 from 5-7pm in the Lantern Suite at the Chelmsford hospice.
The meeting will be run by Elaine Westall, Macmillan clinical nurse specialist for Neuro-Oncology, and is open to all patients of have been diagnosed with a brain tumour.
She said: “The group offers support to patients and carers affected by brain tumours, especially gliomas and other aggressive tumours. It is the result of responses received after a questionnaire was sent out asking if they would like a support group.”
The North and Mid Essex Brain Tumour Support Group has the backing of the charities Brain Tumour UK and Macmillan Cancer Relief.
Anyone wanting more information about The North and Mid Essex Brain Tumour Support Group should contact Elaine Westall on 07919 304 034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 2 Great Dunmow man jailed for 14 years
- 3 Data reveals distracted drivers repeatedly caught in Essex
- 4 Assault in Dunmow's Tesco car park
- 5 Solar farm planning application near Thaxted
- 6 Memories are made of this for Bob as Barnston and High Roding meet at last
- 7 Essex: More Electric Vehicles needed to meet goals
- 8 Plans for 18 houses in Countryside Protection Zone near Stansted Airport
- 9 Court imposes five year ban on shoplifter
- 10 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden