School is top of the class
PUPILS at Felsted Primary School are cared for, valued, and make excellent progress, according to its headteacher. Speaking after a successful recent Ofsted inspection, Lawrence Garside praised staff and said that the glowing report results were exactly
PUPILS at Felsted Primary School are "cared for, valued, and make excellent progress", according to its headteacher.
Speaking after a successful recent Ofsted inspection, Lawrence Garside praised staff and said that the glowing report results were exactly as he had expected.
"The inspection confirmed what we already knew," he said. "Felsted is a primary school where the children make excellent progress. The staff deserve a great deal of praise for their hard work and care for the children".
The school achieved an overall good report, but with many outstanding aspects.
Mr Garside also said that the staff's contribution was borne out by the report, which described "leadership amongst the senior staff as being strong with exemplary aspects".
He also noted that "staff morale was high, with all members of staff committed to raising stands and promoting pupils' well-being".
- 1 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 5 Obituary: Michael Hitchcock was known as 'Mr Bardfield'
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Dunmow Rovers Youth FC get £1,000 donation for new kits
- 8 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 9 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
- 10 High Easter hit Legends with second-half goal blitz
Chair of governors Helen Sims was extremely pleased with the inspector's findings. She said: "I am delighted for the headteacher and for all of the staff.
"They work with great dedication and enthusiasm to provide a very stimulating environment for the children.