Ryanair swoops in to help Eurostar passengers who are stranded in London and Paris for Christmas
BUDGET airline Ryanair is today (December 21) helping to ferry passengers stranded by the Channel tunnel Eurostar breakdown last Friday. A rescue fare of �99 is available for Eurostar passengers who were stranded in London and Paris and the airline is o
BUDGET airline Ryanair is today (December 21) helping to ferry passengers stranded by the Channel tunnel Eurostar breakdown last Friday.
A 'rescue fare' of �99 is available for Eurostar passengers who were stranded in London and Paris and the airline is operating special flights between the two cities today to help passengers return home for Christmas.
Ryanair's rescue fares from London (Stansted) and Paris (Beauvais) can be booked via www.ryanair.com - subject to availability.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair will help Eurostar passengers stranded in London and Paris to return home in time for Christmas with rescue flights for �99/€99 one way including taxes and charges available via www.ryanair.com.
You may also want to watch:
"Seats are limited so passengers should book as soon as possible as these seats are likely to be snapped up".
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 3 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 4 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 5 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 6 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 7 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 8 Dolly the pig gets help after getting stuck in the mud
- 9 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 10 Work placements for almost 200 ARU student nurses