Ryanair swoops in to help Eurostar passengers who are stranded in London and Paris for Christmas
BUDGET airline Ryanair is today (December 21) helping to ferry passengers stranded by the Channel tunnel Eurostar breakdown last Friday. A rescue fare of �99 is available for Eurostar passengers who were stranded in London and Paris and the airline is o
BUDGET airline Ryanair is today (December 21) helping to ferry passengers stranded by the Channel tunnel Eurostar breakdown last Friday.
A 'rescue fare' of �99 is available for Eurostar passengers who were stranded in London and Paris and the airline is operating special flights between the two cities today to help passengers return home for Christmas.
Ryanair's rescue fares from London (Stansted) and Paris (Beauvais) can be booked via www.ryanair.com - subject to availability.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair will help Eurostar passengers stranded in London and Paris to return home in time for Christmas with rescue flights for �99/€99 one way including taxes and charges available via www.ryanair.com.
You may also want to watch:
"Seats are limited so passengers should book as soon as possible as these seats are likely to be snapped up".
- 1 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 2 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 3 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 4 'Outstanding' Town Award winners unveiled
- 5 Bid to 'join' Dunmow and Easton with more than 1,000 homes blocked
- 6 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 9 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport