Ryanair swoops in to help Eurostar passengers who are stranded in London and Paris for Christmas
BUDGET airline Ryanair is today (December 21) helping to ferry passengers stranded by the Channel tunnel Eurostar breakdown last Friday. A rescue fare of �99 is available for Eurostar passengers who were stranded in London and Paris and the airline is o
BUDGET airline Ryanair is today (December 21) helping to ferry passengers stranded by the Channel tunnel Eurostar breakdown last Friday.
A 'rescue fare' of �99 is available for Eurostar passengers who were stranded in London and Paris and the airline is operating special flights between the two cities today to help passengers return home for Christmas.
Ryanair's rescue fares from London (Stansted) and Paris (Beauvais) can be booked via www.ryanair.com - subject to availability.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair will help Eurostar passengers stranded in London and Paris to return home in time for Christmas with rescue flights for �99/€99 one way including taxes and charges available via www.ryanair.com.
You may also want to watch:
"Seats are limited so passengers should book as soon as possible as these seats are likely to be snapped up".
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 3 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 4 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 5 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 6 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 7 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 8 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 9 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 10 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail