Ryanair swoops in to help Eurostar passengers who are stranded in London and Paris for Christmas
BUDGET airline Ryanair is today (December 21) helping to ferry passengers stranded by the Channel tunnel Eurostar breakdown last Friday. A rescue fare of �99 is available for Eurostar passengers who were stranded in London and Paris and the airline is o
BUDGET airline Ryanair is today (December 21) helping to ferry passengers stranded by the Channel tunnel Eurostar breakdown last Friday.
A 'rescue fare' of �99 is available for Eurostar passengers who were stranded in London and Paris and the airline is operating special flights between the two cities today to help passengers return home for Christmas.
Ryanair's rescue fares from London (Stansted) and Paris (Beauvais) can be booked via www.ryanair.com - subject to availability.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair will help Eurostar passengers stranded in London and Paris to return home in time for Christmas with rescue flights for �99/€99 one way including taxes and charges available via www.ryanair.com.
You may also want to watch:
"Seats are limited so passengers should book as soon as possible as these seats are likely to be snapped up".
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
- 3 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 4 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 5 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 7 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 8 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 9 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park