Romantic gig at village hall
A GREAT mix of Jazz, Blues, Motown, Soul and Rock n Roll will fill Rayne Village Hall when it plays host to Sophie Garner and her band on February 16. Sophie has establishedherself as one of the UK s most talented performers and has supported acts such
A GREAT mix of Jazz, Blues, Motown, Soul and Rock 'n' Roll will fill Rayne Village Hall when it plays host to Sophie Garner and her band on February 16.
Sophie has establishedherself as one of the UK's most
talented performers and has supported acts such as Will Young, The Sugababes and McFly, playing regularly to packed-out audiences across London and even the Houses
You may also want to watch:
Her debut album Champagne and False Eyelashes received such critical acclaim she featured in The Observer and The Times.
Sophie will be touring Essex and Hertfordshire over the next two months, including her gig at Rayne Village Hall, where the audience can expect a powerful and charismatic performance.
- 1 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- 3 Garden of remembrance opens, part funded by Captain Sir Tom Moore fund
- 4 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 5 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 6 Dunmow sign writer's traditional skills are a hit
- 7 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 8 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 9 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 10 Numbers seeking support double - can you help Uttlesford foodbank?
The gig starts at 8pm with doors opening at 7pm and tickets are on general sale now. She said: "It would be great to see lots of people as it will be a romantic evening for anyone who wants to have a lovely evening on Valentines Day."
Tickets are £10 including a buffet. There will also be a licensed bar. Call Christy Bamford on 01376 328837 for ticket sales.