Romantic gig at village hall
A GREAT mix of Jazz, Blues, Motown, Soul and Rock n Roll will fill Rayne Village Hall when it plays host to Sophie Garner and her band on February 16. Sophie has establishedherself as one of the UK s most talented performers and has supported acts such
A GREAT mix of Jazz, Blues, Motown, Soul and Rock 'n' Roll will fill Rayne Village Hall when it plays host to Sophie Garner and her band on February 16.
Sophie has establishedherself as one of the UK's most
talented performers and has supported acts such as Will Young, The Sugababes and McFly, playing regularly to packed-out audiences across London and even the Houses
Her debut album Champagne and False Eyelashes received such critical acclaim she featured in The Observer and The Times.
Sophie will be touring Essex and Hertfordshire over the next two months, including her gig at Rayne Village Hall, where the audience can expect a powerful and charismatic performance.
- 1 Town's annual meeting: Dr's Pond, RideLondon, parking issues
- 2 What I Learnt From My Grandmother in photographs and banners
- 3 School activities and sports in pictures
- 4 Pictures: The Great Dunmow Summer Solstice Sundown Festival
- 5 Prime Minister's honour for Dunmow duo
- 6 Hot cyclists reach Paris after 3 days of pedalling
- 7 Delayed Local Plan sparks Uttlesford development fears
- 8 Suspense thriller is author's fourth novel
- 9 Creamfields South 2023 festival dates announced for Hylands Park
- 10 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
The gig starts at 8pm with doors opening at 7pm and tickets are on general sale now. She said: "It would be great to see lots of people as it will be a romantic evening for anyone who wants to have a lovely evening on Valentines Day."
Tickets are £10 including a buffet. There will also be a licensed bar. Call Christy Bamford on 01376 328837 for ticket sales.