Rodings Primary School pupils takes a trip around the world!
PASSPORTS were at the ready for a trip around the world – all within the confines of the Rodings Primary School. Children from reception age and years one and two performed Around the World in Song and Dance to packed audiences. The audience, who w
PASSPORTS were at the ready for a trip around the world - all within the confines of the Rodings Primary School.
Children from reception age and years one and two performed Around the World in Song and Dance to packed audiences.
The audience, who were issued with boarding passes for their journey, were invited by the captain and cabin crew of 'Rodings Airways' to join them on a flight around the world.
Pupils performed songs from every continent and dances, including Bollywood, Flamenco, Morris and even Irish dancing.
You may also want to watch:
School spokesman Heather Read said: "The children all wore colourful national costumes and finished their performance with renditions of It's a Small World and I'd like to teach the world to sing, at which point the audience joined in as they too were now very much in the holiday mood.
- 1 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 2 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 3 Secretary of state to consider overturning Finchingfield houses approval
- 4 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 5 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 6 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
- 7 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 8 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 9 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 10 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement