Reward offered for return of family heirloom
- Credit: Archant
A Dunmow man is offering a reward for the return of a family heirloom which he believes was taken from a gym in the town.
Phil Winter had left the 1 Life Dunmow Leisure Centre, in Parsonage Downs, on July 29 when he realised he had left his Rolex watch behind in a locker.
When he returned to the gym to retrieve it, the watch was missing and had not been handed in at reception when Mr Winter enquired with staff.
Mr Winter was at the gym between 2.30-3.50pm and returned to the premises at about 6.30pm when he realised he didn't have his watch.
The Rolex - an 'oyster explorer' model - is almost 60-years-old and belonged to Mr Winter's father, Henry.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Winter said he had promised the watch to his grandson and was offering a reward for its safe return.
Contact email@example.com or call 01799 513000 if you have any information.
- 1 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 2 More history made by Dunmow Taekwondo's talented students
- 3 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 4 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 5 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 6 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 7 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 8 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 9 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 10 Dragons' Den style competition highlights innovative ideas