Reward offered for return of family heirloom
- Credit: Archant
A Dunmow man is offering a reward for the return of a family heirloom which he believes was taken from a gym in the town.
Phil Winter had left the 1 Life Dunmow Leisure Centre, in Parsonage Downs, on July 29 when he realised he had left his Rolex watch behind in a locker.
When he returned to the gym to retrieve it, the watch was missing and had not been handed in at reception when Mr Winter enquired with staff.
Mr Winter was at the gym between 2.30-3.50pm and returned to the premises at about 6.30pm when he realised he didn't have his watch.
The Rolex - an 'oyster explorer' model - is almost 60-years-old and belonged to Mr Winter's father, Henry.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Winter said he had promised the watch to his grandson and was offering a reward for its safe return.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01799 513000 if you have any information.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 3 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 7 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 8 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 9 New cycle network consultation announced
- 10 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack