Reward offered for return of family heirloom
- Credit: Archant
A Dunmow man is offering a reward for the return of a family heirloom which he believes was taken from a gym in the town.
Phil Winter had left the 1 Life Dunmow Leisure Centre, in Parsonage Downs, on July 29 when he realised he had left his Rolex watch behind in a locker.
When he returned to the gym to retrieve it, the watch was missing and had not been handed in at reception when Mr Winter enquired with staff.
Mr Winter was at the gym between 2.30-3.50pm and returned to the premises at about 6.30pm when he realised he didn't have his watch.
The Rolex - an 'oyster explorer' model - is almost 60-years-old and belonged to Mr Winter's father, Henry.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Winter said he had promised the watch to his grandson and was offering a reward for its safe return.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01799 513000 if you have any information.
- 1 Court sentence for Dunmow knife attacker, guilty of attempted murder
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 4 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners get in plenty of runs before winter begins
- 5 Dunmow Rovers' girls advance in Essex County League Cup
- 6 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 7 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 8 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 9 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 10 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents