Revolutionary spray tan technology comes to Dunmow
- Credit: Archant
Sunless tanning just got a makeover thanks to pioneering new technology made available at a Dunmow salon.
Beauticians from Scarlett & Stone have collaborated with Scientists using the latest in laser technology developed in China to create a Spray Tan with a difference.
Thousands of tiny laser beams work together to cut through the spray of the tan formula creating pre-chosen designs.
Anna Harvey, manager at the salon, said: “We are very excited to announce the introduction of an incredible new treatment, Scarlett-Tan.”
Beauty Experts from the salon discarded their uniforms to model the sexy new looks, including fishnet and seamed tights without the laddering.
You may also want to watch:
The choice does not stop there.
With a vast number of larger images to choose from – customers are able to create the tattoo they always wanted but were too scared to have- without the pain, and the permanence.
- 1 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 2 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 3 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 4 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 5 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe
- 6 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 7 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 8 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 9 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 10 Green infrastructure plan and carbon reduction activities for Essex
“It’s absolutely genius, we’re convinced it will change the beauty industry forever,” said Anna.
For more details contact Anna Harvey on 01371 876 382 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org