Revolutionary spray tan technology comes to Dunmow
- Credit: Archant
Sunless tanning just got a makeover thanks to pioneering new technology made available at a Dunmow salon.
Beauticians from Scarlett & Stone have collaborated with Scientists using the latest in laser technology developed in China to create a Spray Tan with a difference.
Thousands of tiny laser beams work together to cut through the spray of the tan formula creating pre-chosen designs.
Anna Harvey, manager at the salon, said: “We are very excited to announce the introduction of an incredible new treatment, Scarlett-Tan.”
Beauty Experts from the salon discarded their uniforms to model the sexy new looks, including fishnet and seamed tights without the laddering.
You may also want to watch:
The choice does not stop there.
With a vast number of larger images to choose from – customers are able to create the tattoo they always wanted but were too scared to have- without the pain, and the permanence.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 3 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 4 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 5 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 6 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 7 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 8 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 9 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 10 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
“It’s absolutely genius, we’re convinced it will change the beauty industry forever,” said Anna.
For more details contact Anna Harvey on 01371 876 382 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org