Revolutionary spray tan technology comes to Dunmow
- Credit: Archant
Sunless tanning just got a makeover thanks to pioneering new technology made available at a Dunmow salon.
Beauticians from Scarlett & Stone have collaborated with Scientists using the latest in laser technology developed in China to create a Spray Tan with a difference.
Thousands of tiny laser beams work together to cut through the spray of the tan formula creating pre-chosen designs.
Anna Harvey, manager at the salon, said: “We are very excited to announce the introduction of an incredible new treatment, Scarlett-Tan.”
Beauty Experts from the salon discarded their uniforms to model the sexy new looks, including fishnet and seamed tights without the laddering.
You may also want to watch:
The choice does not stop there.
With a vast number of larger images to choose from – customers are able to create the tattoo they always wanted but were too scared to have- without the pain, and the permanence.
- 1 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 2 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 3 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 4 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 5 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
- 6 Book exchange opens in Dunmow
- 7 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 8 Tributes paid to PC Tris Baker who died in Roxwell collision
- 9 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 10 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
“It’s absolutely genius, we’re convinced it will change the beauty industry forever,” said Anna.
For more details contact Anna Harvey on 01371 876 382 or email: email@example.com