Revolutionary spray tan technology comes to Dunmow
- Credit: Archant
Sunless tanning just got a makeover thanks to pioneering new technology made available at a Dunmow salon.
Beauticians from Scarlett & Stone have collaborated with Scientists using the latest in laser technology developed in China to create a Spray Tan with a difference.
Thousands of tiny laser beams work together to cut through the spray of the tan formula creating pre-chosen designs.
Anna Harvey, manager at the salon, said: “We are very excited to announce the introduction of an incredible new treatment, Scarlett-Tan.”
Beauty Experts from the salon discarded their uniforms to model the sexy new looks, including fishnet and seamed tights without the laddering.
The choice does not stop there.
With a vast number of larger images to choose from – customers are able to create the tattoo they always wanted but were too scared to have- without the pain, and the permanence.
- 1 RideLondon: The Uttlesford road closures list
- 2 Extra trains to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for Betfred Challenge Cup final
- 3 'Ace line' drug dealer is jailed
- 4 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 5 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
- 6 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 7 Obituary: Michael Hitchcock was known as 'Mr Bardfield'
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Could you be named the Essex Young Musician of the Year?
“It’s absolutely genius, we’re convinced it will change the beauty industry forever,” said Anna.
For more details contact Anna Harvey on 01371 876 382 or email: email@example.com