Pupils design menu
TWO girls from the Dunmow area have won a competition to have their menus used in the town s Dish restaurant through the summer months. Ellie Messer and Amandine Donovan s entries were chosen over 500 other school children s ideas to win the prize. Rhanny
TWO girls from the Dunmow area have won a competition to have their menus used in the town's Dish restaurant through the summer months.
Ellie Messer and Amandine Donovan's entries were chosen over 500 other school children's ideas to win the prize.
Rhanny Carroll, Dish manager, based in Dunmow High Street, said: "The standard of entries was extremely high. There certainly are many talented young chefs-to-be in Dunmow."
Ellie from Great Easton Primary School created a menu including Simple Sausage Surprise followed by chocolate torte sponge.
You may also want to watch:
Amandine from St Mary's Primary School in Dunmow designed the menu card.
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 8 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 9 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 10 Join Pam on sponsored 'walkies' for Guide Dogs