Pupils design menu
TWO girls from the Dunmow area have won a competition to have their menus used in the town s Dish restaurant through the summer months. Ellie Messer and Amandine Donovan s entries were chosen over 500 other school children s ideas to win the prize. Rhanny
TWO girls from the Dunmow area have won a competition to have their menus used in the town's Dish restaurant through the summer months.
Ellie Messer and Amandine Donovan's entries were chosen over 500 other school children's ideas to win the prize.
Rhanny Carroll, Dish manager, based in Dunmow High Street, said: "The standard of entries was extremely high. There certainly are many talented young chefs-to-be in Dunmow."
Ellie from Great Easton Primary School created a menu including Simple Sausage Surprise followed by chocolate torte sponge.
Amandine from St Mary's Primary School in Dunmow designed the menu card.
- 1 Bardfield cottage transformed into scrumptious-looking gingerbread house for Christmas
- 2 Olympic gold medallist Beth Shriever switches on Finchingfield's Christmas tree lights
- 3 First Sunday in December marked with Live Nativity in Great Dunmow
- 4 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences at Stansted Airport
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Essex buildings are lit up in green for awareness campaign
- 8 Braintree investment leads to questions about Witham
- 9 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 10 Chelmsford: Safety improvements planned at roundabout after Thaxted man dies