Police seek former Dunmow man Jordan Dean
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to find a man wanted in connection with a series of Cambridge armed robberies.
Detectives want to question Jordan Dean, 23, who has connections to Dunmow, over the crimes which have taken place between October and last month.
The armed robberies took place at premises including bookmakers and convenience stores in Cambridgeshire.
Knives and other weapons have been used in the robberies but no firearms.
An image of Dean has been released by officers, who are keen to speak to him in connection with the crimes.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire Police are advising members of the public not to approach Dean, who is known to have previously lived at Parsonage Downs in Dunmow.
Anyone with information about the crimes or Dean’s whereabouts is asked to call 101.
- 1 Secretary of state to consider overturning Finchingfield houses approval
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Villages around Great Dunmow covered in frost and snow
- 4 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 5 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 6 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 7 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
- 8 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 9 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 10 Former POW camp on council heritage list
Alternatively, members of public can contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.