Police seek former Dunmow man Jordan Dean
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to find a man wanted in connection with a series of Cambridge armed robberies.
Detectives want to question Jordan Dean, 23, who has connections to Dunmow, over the crimes which have taken place between October and last month.
The armed robberies took place at premises including bookmakers and convenience stores in Cambridgeshire.
Knives and other weapons have been used in the robberies but no firearms.
An image of Dean has been released by officers, who are keen to speak to him in connection with the crimes.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire Police are advising members of the public not to approach Dean, who is known to have previously lived at Parsonage Downs in Dunmow.
Anyone with information about the crimes or Dean’s whereabouts is asked to call 101.
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 7 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
Alternatively, members of public can contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.