Police seek cyclist after van ends up in Rayne ditch
- Credit: Archant
Police are keen to trace a cyclist after a van ended up in a ditch in Rayne and left the driver with serious facial injuries.
The incident took place on Thursday, November 3, at around 4.30pm, on the B1256 Dunmow Road, Blake End junction with the B1417.
The driver of the white Ford Transit van, a 37-year-old man, was taken to Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford for treatment following the incident.
A cyclist was seen pulling out of the junction before the incident and police would like to trace him.
He is described as white, aged between 40 and 50 years old, wearing grey clothing and was riding a grey or white sports bicycle.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with any information is asked to contact Pc David Scott, of Stanway Traffic Unit, on 101.
- 1 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 2 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 4 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 7 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company announces musicals
- 10 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation