Police seek cyclist after van ends up in Rayne ditch
- Credit: Archant
Police are keen to trace a cyclist after a van ended up in a ditch in Rayne and left the driver with serious facial injuries.
The incident took place on Thursday, November 3, at around 4.30pm, on the B1256 Dunmow Road, Blake End junction with the B1417.
The driver of the white Ford Transit van, a 37-year-old man, was taken to Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford for treatment following the incident.
A cyclist was seen pulling out of the junction before the incident and police would like to trace him.
He is described as white, aged between 40 and 50 years old, wearing grey clothing and was riding a grey or white sports bicycle.
Anybody with any information is asked to contact Pc David Scott, of Stanway Traffic Unit, on 101.
- 1 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 2 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 3 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation
- 4 Dunmow TKD enjoy medal-laden trip to British Championships
- 5 Finchingfield's Bethany Shriever crowned Young Sportswoman of the Year
- 6 Great Dunmow restaurant Jalsa Ghar at the British Curry Awards
- 7 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 8 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 9 30 new homes proposed for Hatfield Broad Oak
- 10 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district