Police seek cyclist after van ends up in Rayne ditch
- Credit: Archant
Police are keen to trace a cyclist after a van ended up in a ditch in Rayne and left the driver with serious facial injuries.
The incident took place on Thursday, November 3, at around 4.30pm, on the B1256 Dunmow Road, Blake End junction with the B1417.
The driver of the white Ford Transit van, a 37-year-old man, was taken to Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford for treatment following the incident.
A cyclist was seen pulling out of the junction before the incident and police would like to trace him.
He is described as white, aged between 40 and 50 years old, wearing grey clothing and was riding a grey or white sports bicycle.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with any information is asked to contact Pc David Scott, of Stanway Traffic Unit, on 101.
- 1 Plan for 30 Dunmow homes rejected by councillors
- 2 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success
- 3 Dunmow store transforms with new wedding and prom focus
- 4 Two injured in Hatfield Broad Oak crash
- 5 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 6 Parkrun is back - runners urged to maintain social distancing
- 7 Four birthday cakes as Florence celebrates her 105th birthday
- 8 Life change of direction for owners of new Felsted cafe
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision