Police appeal for witnesses over Aythorpe Roding burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following a burglary at a home in Aythorpe Roding on July 9.
The house, off School Lane, was broken into sometime between 10.45am and 11.10am, with two silver Apple iPads and a gold iPhone 6 taken. Jewellery and perfume were also stolen.
A 45-year-old man from Ilford was arrested on suspicion of burglary and has been released under investigation while police continue their enquiries.
Essex Police appealing for witnesses who saw anyone acting suspiciously in the area at the time.
If you can help, call DC Rob Coltman in Braintree CID on 101 quoting reference 42/108600/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact the Crimestoppers charity, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or use the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 8 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 9 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 10 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge