Pictures: Uttlesford youngsters raise money for Children in Need
- Credit: Archant
Batman, Super man, and even Underpants Man appeared across primary schools across Uttlesford last Friday, when children dressed up as their favourite superheroes to raise money for Children In Need.
At FKS School, in Felsted, pupils raised £235 for the annual fundraiser by donning capes, masks and costumes to become their favourite heroes.
However, one youngster kept going missing as they came in invisible.
Children from Takeley Primary School, in Little Canfield, followed the same theme and one boy came dressed up as his older brother.
Great Dunmow Primary School decided to have a crazy hair and non-uniform day for Children in Need.
You may also want to watch:
Their efforts achieved a hair-raising amount of £589. Two Year 4 girls also held a cake sale which added another £82 to the pot.
- 1 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 5 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 6 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 7 Vulnerable Uttlesford residents set for council tax rate freeze
- 8 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 9 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show