Pictures perfect for exhibition at Lindsell Art Gallery
LINDSELL Art Gallery is staging a second joint show on its exhibition wall. From Saturday (October 3) Mark Blue and Michael Bonner – both very popular regulars in the gallery – will be displaying their work. Mark paints wildlife and coastal scenes, and is
LINDSELL Art Gallery is staging a second joint show on its exhibition wall.
From Saturday (October 3) Mark Blue and Michael Bonner - both very popular regulars in the gallery - will be displaying their work.
Mark paints wildlife and coastal scenes, and is particularly fond of sunrise and sunset. His favoured medium is pastel.
Michael, from Stansted, uses watercolour and acrylic to produce his delightful buildings and imaginative village and harbour scenes.
You may also want to watch:
Lots of jewellery and craft work will also be on display in the gallery with many more paintings and the usual 'Coffee for Charity', which to date has raised nearly �8000.
The exhibition closes on November 10 to be followed by the annual Christmas Show.
- 1 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 2 The Maltings – where would be we without our Friends?
- 3 The benefits of the great outdoors
- 4 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 5 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 6 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 7 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 8 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 9 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 10 Police seek witnesses to two vehicle collision
Lindsell Art Gallery is signed off the B184 and B1057. It is open from 9.30am to 5.30pm Tuesdays to Saturdays.