Pictures perfect for exhibition at Lindsell Art Gallery
LINDSELL Art Gallery is staging a second joint show on its exhibition wall. From Saturday (October 3) Mark Blue and Michael Bonner – both very popular regulars in the gallery – will be displaying their work. Mark paints wildlife and coastal scenes, and is
LINDSELL Art Gallery is staging a second joint show on its exhibition wall.
From Saturday (October 3) Mark Blue and Michael Bonner - both very popular regulars in the gallery - will be displaying their work.
Mark paints wildlife and coastal scenes, and is particularly fond of sunrise and sunset. His favoured medium is pastel.
Michael, from Stansted, uses watercolour and acrylic to produce his delightful buildings and imaginative village and harbour scenes.
You may also want to watch:
Lots of jewellery and craft work will also be on display in the gallery with many more paintings and the usual 'Coffee for Charity', which to date has raised nearly �8000.
The exhibition closes on November 10 to be followed by the annual Christmas Show.
- 1 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- 3 Garden of remembrance opens, part funded by Captain Sir Tom Moore fund
- 4 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 5 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 6 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 7 Dunmow sign writer's traditional skills are a hit
- 8 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 9 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 10 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
Lindsell Art Gallery is signed off the B184 and B1057. It is open from 9.30am to 5.30pm Tuesdays to Saturdays.