Pictures perfect for exhibition at Lindsell Art Gallery
LINDSELL Art Gallery is staging a second joint show on its exhibition wall. From Saturday (October 3) Mark Blue and Michael Bonner – both very popular regulars in the gallery – will be displaying their work. Mark paints wildlife and coastal scenes, and is
LINDSELL Art Gallery is staging a second joint show on its exhibition wall.
From Saturday (October 3) Mark Blue and Michael Bonner - both very popular regulars in the gallery - will be displaying their work.
Mark paints wildlife and coastal scenes, and is particularly fond of sunrise and sunset. His favoured medium is pastel.
Michael, from Stansted, uses watercolour and acrylic to produce his delightful buildings and imaginative village and harbour scenes.
Lots of jewellery and craft work will also be on display in the gallery with many more paintings and the usual 'Coffee for Charity', which to date has raised nearly �8000.
The exhibition closes on November 10 to be followed by the annual Christmas Show.
- 1 Bardfield cottage transformed into scrumptious-looking gingerbread house for Christmas
- 2 Olympic gold medallist Beth Shriever switches on Finchingfield's Christmas tree lights
- 3 First Sunday in December marked with Live Nativity in Great Dunmow
- 4 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences at Stansted Airport
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Braintree investment leads to questions about Witham
- 8 Essex buildings are lit up in green for awareness campaign
- 9 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 10 Chelmsford: Safety improvements planned at roundabout after Thaxted man dies
Lindsell Art Gallery is signed off the B184 and B1057. It is open from 9.30am to 5.30pm Tuesdays to Saturdays.