Pictures perfect for exhibition at Lindsell Art Gallery
LINDSELL Art Gallery is staging a second joint show on its exhibition wall. From Saturday (October 3) Mark Blue and Michael Bonner – both very popular regulars in the gallery – will be displaying their work. Mark paints wildlife and coastal scenes, and is
LINDSELL Art Gallery is staging a second joint show on its exhibition wall.
From Saturday (October 3) Mark Blue and Michael Bonner - both very popular regulars in the gallery - will be displaying their work.
Mark paints wildlife and coastal scenes, and is particularly fond of sunrise and sunset. His favoured medium is pastel.
Michael, from Stansted, uses watercolour and acrylic to produce his delightful buildings and imaginative village and harbour scenes.
Lots of jewellery and craft work will also be on display in the gallery with many more paintings and the usual 'Coffee for Charity', which to date has raised nearly �8000.
The exhibition closes on November 10 to be followed by the annual Christmas Show.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 3 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 4 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 5 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
- 6 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 7 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 110 homes near Stansted Airport: design and details approved
- 10 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
Lindsell Art Gallery is signed off the B184 and B1057. It is open from 9.30am to 5.30pm Tuesdays to Saturdays.