Picture gallery: Dancing the night away at Great Dunmow mayor’s charity jazz event
- Credit: Archant
Guests danced the night away at the Great Dunmow mayor’s charity jazz night.
Music was performed by The Dave Browning Jazz Band, and guests were well fed with food provided from Walkers Catering.
There was also the chance to win some raffle prizes which had been donated by shopkeepers and friends.
Mayor Phil Milne said: “A big thank you to everyone for making the evening so successful. The proceeds of the evening will support the mayor’s charities, which are Dunmow and District Stroke Support Group and pre-school groups in the town.”
The next event for the mayor’s charity appeal is an Essex Police Choir in Concert, with guest local artists, on Saturday, April 26 at Foakes Hall.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be booked by calling the Great Dunmow Town Council Offices on 01371 872406 or June Milne on 01371 875370.
- 1 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 2 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 3 Public toilets for new Victoria Square town centre development
- 4 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 7 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 8 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 9 Round Table supports mayor's charity fund
- 10 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe