Picture gallery: Dancing the night away at Great Dunmow mayor’s charity jazz event
- Credit: Archant
Guests danced the night away at the Great Dunmow mayor’s charity jazz night.
Music was performed by The Dave Browning Jazz Band, and guests were well fed with food provided from Walkers Catering.
There was also the chance to win some raffle prizes which had been donated by shopkeepers and friends.
Mayor Phil Milne said: “A big thank you to everyone for making the evening so successful. The proceeds of the evening will support the mayor’s charities, which are Dunmow and District Stroke Support Group and pre-school groups in the town.”
The next event for the mayor’s charity appeal is an Essex Police Choir in Concert, with guest local artists, on Saturday, April 26 at Foakes Hall.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be booked by calling the Great Dunmow Town Council Offices on 01371 872406 or June Milne on 01371 875370.
- 1 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 2 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 3 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 4 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 5 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 6 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 9 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 10 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support