Picture gallery: Dancing the night away at Great Dunmow mayor’s charity jazz event
- Credit: Archant
Guests danced the night away at the Great Dunmow mayor’s charity jazz night.
Music was performed by The Dave Browning Jazz Band, and guests were well fed with food provided from Walkers Catering.
There was also the chance to win some raffle prizes which had been donated by shopkeepers and friends.
Mayor Phil Milne said: “A big thank you to everyone for making the evening so successful. The proceeds of the evening will support the mayor’s charities, which are Dunmow and District Stroke Support Group and pre-school groups in the town.”
The next event for the mayor’s charity appeal is an Essex Police Choir in Concert, with guest local artists, on Saturday, April 26 at Foakes Hall.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be booked by calling the Great Dunmow Town Council Offices on 01371 872406 or June Milne on 01371 875370.
- 1 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 2 In pictures: Fun at the 2021 Great Dunmow Teddy Bears' picnic
- 3 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 4 Jobs boost for community as Dunmow's Caremark sees demand surge
- 5 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 6 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 7 Former Tring Athletic boss Kevin Christou named as new manager at Dunmow Town
- 8 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 9 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex