Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- Credit: Essex Police
A pedestrian has died after a collision with a car in Dunmow.
Emergency services were called to Chelmer Drive just before 4pm on Friday (September 17).
Sadly, the woman died at the scene.
Essex Police is investigating the circumstances behind the collision with the MG ZS.
In a statement, police said a 77-year-old man is helping with those enquiries.
Police ask witnesses to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit, quoting incident 861 of September 17.
Email CollisionAppeal@essex.pnn.police.uk, speak to an online operator at https://www.essex.police.uk between 7am and 11pm or call 101.
- 1 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 School receives copies of Grandad's Lost His Glasses
- 8 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 9 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 10 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade