Socially distanced outdoor sing for The Great Dunmow Community Big Voices
- Credit: Andy King
Members of The Great Dunmow Community Big Voices got together for a socially distanced outdoor sing on Saturday morning.
The choir started two years ago with the idea to encourage the community of Great Dunmow to get singing.
The group normally meets on Saturday mornings in St Mary’s Rooms but have unable to do this for the past few months because of national public health restrictions around coronavirus.
On Saturday they took advantage of the fine weather to have a socially distanced outdoor sing in a private field.
If you would like to join the choir, which is open to all, look for their Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Do you like live performances?
- 1 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 2 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 3 More history made by Dunmow Taekwondo's talented students
- 4 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 5 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 6 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 7 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 8 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 9 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 10 Dragons' Den style competition highlights innovative ideas