Socially distanced outdoor sing for The Great Dunmow Community Big Voices
- Credit: Andy King
Members of The Great Dunmow Community Big Voices got together for a socially distanced outdoor sing on Saturday morning.
The choir started two years ago with the idea to encourage the community of Great Dunmow to get singing.
The group normally meets on Saturday mornings in St Mary’s Rooms but have unable to do this for the past few months because of national public health restrictions around coronavirus.
On Saturday they took advantage of the fine weather to have a socially distanced outdoor sing in a private field.
If you would like to join the choir, which is open to all, look for their Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like live performances?
- 1 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 2 Braintree investment leads to questions about Witham
- 3 Live Nativity returns to Great Dunmow this December
- 4 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 5 Great Dunmow restaurant Jalsa Ghar at the British Curry Awards
- 6 Meet the cast of this year's special Harlow Playhouse pantomime Robin Hood
- 7 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 8 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district
- 9 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 10 Katie Price alleged assault: Suspect 'released under investigation'