Socially distanced outdoor sing for The Great Dunmow Community Big Voices
- Credit: Andy King
Members of The Great Dunmow Community Big Voices got together for a socially distanced outdoor sing on Saturday morning.
The choir started two years ago with the idea to encourage the community of Great Dunmow to get singing.
The group normally meets on Saturday mornings in St Mary’s Rooms but have unable to do this for the past few months because of national public health restrictions around coronavirus.
On Saturday they took advantage of the fine weather to have a socially distanced outdoor sing in a private field.
If you would like to join the choir, which is open to all, look for their Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Do you like live performances?
- 1 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 2 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 3 Tens of thousands of pounds worth of horse riding gear stolen in High Easter
- 4 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 'This is my life version 2.0' - Doctor marks Covid anniversary with fundraising efforts
- 7 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 8 April 12: Five pub gardens and five shops you can visit in Uttlesford
- 9 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after serious accident between Takeley and Dunmow