Open day at Christian School
The Christian School at Takeley is holding an open day on Saturday March 28. The school was praised by school inspectors for its outstanding achievement in securing A-grade GCSE academic success for two years running. The small school, founded in 1989,
The Christian School at Takeley is holding an open day on Saturday March 28.
The school was praised by school inspectors for its 'outstanding' achievement in securing A-grade GCSE academic success for two years running.
The small school, founded in 1989, operates from a former chapel complex, and currently has just 47 pupils. It welcomes children aged four to 16, from all Christian denominations and some from non-Christian families.
head trustee of the school, David King, said: "We are very proud of all that the school has achieved and we are very keen to explain to all parents concerned for their child's education just how we plan to build on our excellent GCSE results and a very positive report from the Bridge Schools inspectorate.
You may also want to watch:
"We are particularly inviting all parents who would like their children to be educated within a Christian environment to come along to have a look around."
The open day runs from 10am to 12noon. There will be a talk from the headmaster at 11am.
- 1 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 2 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 3 Tens of thousands of pounds worth of horse riding gear stolen in High Easter
- 4 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 'This is my life version 2.0' - Doctor marks Covid anniversary with fundraising efforts
- 7 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 8 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 9 April 12: Five pub gardens and five shops you can visit in Uttlesford
- 10 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
More information can be found on the school's website www.tcst.org.uk