Open day at Christian School
The Christian School at Takeley is holding an open day on Saturday March 28. The school was praised by school inspectors for its outstanding achievement in securing A-grade GCSE academic success for two years running. The small school, founded in 1989,
The Christian School at Takeley is holding an open day on Saturday March 28.
The school was praised by school inspectors for its 'outstanding' achievement in securing A-grade GCSE academic success for two years running.
The small school, founded in 1989, operates from a former chapel complex, and currently has just 47 pupils. It welcomes children aged four to 16, from all Christian denominations and some from non-Christian families.
head trustee of the school, David King, said: "We are very proud of all that the school has achieved and we are very keen to explain to all parents concerned for their child's education just how we plan to build on our excellent GCSE results and a very positive report from the Bridge Schools inspectorate.
You may also want to watch:
"We are particularly inviting all parents who would like their children to be educated within a Christian environment to come along to have a look around."
The open day runs from 10am to 12noon. There will be a talk from the headmaster at 11am.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 9 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
- 10 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
More information can be found on the school's website www.tcst.org.uk