One airlifted to hospital in serious Hatfield Heath crash
- Credit: Archant
Three people were seriously injured following a crash in Hatfield Heath.
Police have today appealed for information after the collision in Sheering Road, the B183.
The accident happened at around 4.40pm on Monday, February 20, between a silver Vauxhall Astra and a blue Audi A6.
A man in his 50s, who was driving the Vauxhall, the Audi driver – a man in his 30s – and a passenger in the Audi, a woman in her 20s, were all taken to hospital with injuries.
The most seriously injured, the Vauxhall driver, was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, while the other two were taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital via land ambulances in a stable condition.
The woman received treatment for neck and leg pains, while one of the males was treated for a suspected broken arm.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said the trust sent two ambulances, a rapid response vehicle, its Hazardous Area Response Team, and the Magpas air ambulance to the incident.
- 1 Calvin Harris, David Guetta and Fatboy Slim announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 2 Katie Price alleged assault: Suspect 'released under investigation'
- 3 Dunmow Town Team announces 2021 Christmas market
- 4 Man in hospital after Chelmsford Road collision
- 5 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 6 Christmas festivities kick off in Great Dunmow
- 7 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 8 Dunmow Special and Braintree PCSO among award winners
- 9 Police arrest nearly 100 M11 and M25 environmental protestors
- 10 There With You This Winter: New scheme for insulation improvements
Essex Police described the crash as “serious”.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Pc Matt Chilvers at the Essex Police Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident 691 of February 20.