One airlifted to hospital in serious Hatfield Heath crash
- Credit: Archant
Three people were seriously injured following a crash in Hatfield Heath.
Police have today appealed for information after the collision in Sheering Road, the B183.
The accident happened at around 4.40pm on Monday, February 20, between a silver Vauxhall Astra and a blue Audi A6.
A man in his 50s, who was driving the Vauxhall, the Audi driver – a man in his 30s – and a passenger in the Audi, a woman in her 20s, were all taken to hospital with injuries.
The most seriously injured, the Vauxhall driver, was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, while the other two were taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital via land ambulances in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
The woman received treatment for neck and leg pains, while one of the males was treated for a suspected broken arm.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said the trust sent two ambulances, a rapid response vehicle, its Hazardous Area Response Team, and the Magpas air ambulance to the incident.
- 1 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 5 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 6 New cycle network consultation announced
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 9 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 10 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
Essex Police described the crash as “serious”.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Pc Matt Chilvers at the Essex Police Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident 691 of February 20.