NXEA's Stansted Airport Station Scores 100 Per Cent In Mystery Shopper Survey
NATIONAL Express East Anglia s Stansted Airport station has been rated 100 per cent for customer service, cleanliness and information provision following a recent mystery shopper survey.All stations are assessed for customer service and quality standards
NATIONAL Express East Anglia's Stansted Airport station has been rated 100 per cent for customer service, cleanliness and information provision following a recent mystery shopper survey.
All stations are assessed for customer service and quality standards on a regular basis by mystery shoppers who visit stations and experience the service as any member of the public would.
The mystery shoppers rate the provision of customer service and cleanliness in all parts of the station, as well as assessing the quality of public address announcements and information provided.
Last year National Express East Anglia appointed a new team of locally-based station managers at key stations throughout their network, including Stansted Airport, to help provide a better focus on customer service.
Since these changes were instigated improvements have been made at Stansted Airport station with regard to customer service, station presentation and information provision, including improvements to the public address system.
Customers at Stansted Airport should expect to see further improvements in 2011 when 120 new carriages are introduced on Stansted Airport and Cambridge to Liverpool Street services.
- 1 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 2 Stebbing Tractor Run: This is the new route for 2022
- 3 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
- 4 Life-saving kit that residents hope they will never use
- 5 Man dies at the scene of A120 'incident'
- 6 110 homes near Stansted Airport: design and details approved
- 7 Dunmow Velo: New group ride for beginners as RideLondon due
- 8 How to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee in Essex
- 9 Musical theatre stars to bring the West End to Saffron Walden in celebration of Rodgers & Hammerstein
- 10 Great Dunmow's Soapbox Race's thrills and spills in pictures
Keel Pagdin National Express East Anglia's manager at Stansted Airport said: "Our team at Stansted Airport are delighted by the perfect score they have achieved in the latest Mystery Shopper Survey.
"Over the last year we've redoubled our efforts to improve the service we offer our customers and we hope to improve standards still further in the future.
"I'm pleased that our customers at Stansted Airport will be amongst the first to benefit when we introduce 120 new carriages on our network in 2011.