Coffee morning fundraiser at Old Park Meadow, raising money for St Clare Hospice
- Credit: Old Park Meadow Natural Burial Ground
Staff at Old Park Meadow Natural Burial Ground are holding a socially distanced coffee morning to raise funds for St Clare hospice.
The event at Coppice Lane, North End will take place on Wednesday, September 23 from 10am to 12noon.
Organisers will be following coronavirus health guidelines so ask participants to please book their place by calling in advance or emailing to say they will attend.
Manager Delyse Jackaman said it will be their first coffee morning since lockdown. They previously held coffee mornings each week for people to pop in and see the site.
Get in touch with them by calling 01245 806 332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
St Clare’s new fundraising campaign is called Coffee, Cake and Care.
The hospice is facing a gap in fundraising income of up to £600,000 in the 12 months starting from the coronavirus outbreak.
- 1 Great Dunmow man jailed for 14 years
- 2 Assault in Dunmow's Tesco car park
- 3 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 4 Penalty save and late winner moves High Easter up the table
- 5 Court imposes five year ban on shoplifter
- 6 Fight breaks out near Great Notley as man reportedly seen with a gun
- 7 Great Dunmow Town Council will be asked to declare 'climate emergency'
- 8 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Meet the New Tourism Business of the Year finalists
- 9 In pictures: the cute animals in January's Pets' Corner
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?