Coffee morning fundraiser at Old Park Meadow, raising money for St Clare Hospice
- Credit: Old Park Meadow Natural Burial Ground
Staff at Old Park Meadow Natural Burial Ground are holding a socially distanced coffee morning to raise funds for St Clare hospice.
The event at Coppice Lane, North End will take place on Wednesday, September 23 from 10am to 12noon.
Organisers will be following coronavirus health guidelines so ask participants to please book their place by calling in advance or emailing to say they will attend.
Manager Delyse Jackaman said it will be their first coffee morning since lockdown. They previously held coffee mornings each week for people to pop in and see the site.
Get in touch with them by calling 01245 806 332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
St Clare’s new fundraising campaign is called Coffee, Cake and Care.
The hospice is facing a gap in fundraising income of up to £600,000 in the 12 months starting from the coronavirus outbreak.
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 4 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 5 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 6 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 7 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 10 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?