Coffee morning fundraiser at Old Park Meadow, raising money for St Clare Hospice
- Credit: Old Park Meadow Natural Burial Ground
Staff at Old Park Meadow Natural Burial Ground are holding a socially distanced coffee morning to raise funds for St Clare hospice.
The event at Coppice Lane, North End will take place on Wednesday, September 23 from 10am to 12noon.
Organisers will be following coronavirus health guidelines so ask participants to please book their place by calling in advance or emailing to say they will attend.
Manager Delyse Jackaman said it will be their first coffee morning since lockdown. They previously held coffee mornings each week for people to pop in and see the site.
Get in touch with them by calling 01245 806 332 or email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
St Clare’s new fundraising campaign is called Coffee, Cake and Care.
The hospice is facing a gap in fundraising income of up to £600,000 in the 12 months starting from the coronavirus outbreak.
- 1 Picture gallery: Spot yourself at Finchingfield 2021 three-legged race
- 2 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 3 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 6 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 7 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 8 Essex A&E waiting times: fears raised about winter as 'NHS really struggling'
- 9 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 10 Be there for seasonal Apple and Bees Day at the Gardens of Easton Lodge