New winter sun and ski destinations from Stansted Airport
DESPITE the days becoming shorter and the nights turning chilly, there s good news for those looking to escape the gloom of the British winter. Six airlines have announced 10 new sun and ski destinations from Stansted this winter, offering more choice for
DESPITE the days becoming shorter and the nights turning chilly, there's good news for those looking to escape the gloom of the British winter.
Six airlines have announced 10 new sun and ski destinations from Stansted this winter, offering more choice for passengers.
EasyJet is launching its first new route from Stansted for two years with a twice weekly service to Fueteventura while Ryanair has announced new routes to both Norway and Spain. Blue Air has new routes to Romania and Greece,
Turkish Airlines is flying to Istanbul Sabihagokcen and Iceland Express is back with flights to its home country. On the ski scene Snowjet, a charter service operated by Titan Airways, is flying to Switzerland and France from Stansted this year.
You may also want to watch:
Stansted's commercial and development director, Nick Barton, said: "Despite these challenging times for the aviation industry, the launch of these new routes just shows what our airline partners can do as they adapt to the changing market conditions and continue to thrive by offering the passenger what they want - value for money and improved choice.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 3 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 4 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 5 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 6 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 7 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 8 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 9 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 10 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan