New winter sun and ski destinations from Stansted Airport
DESPITE the days becoming shorter and the nights turning chilly, there s good news for those looking to escape the gloom of the British winter. Six airlines have announced 10 new sun and ski destinations from Stansted this winter, offering more choice for
DESPITE the days becoming shorter and the nights turning chilly, there's good news for those looking to escape the gloom of the British winter.
Six airlines have announced 10 new sun and ski destinations from Stansted this winter, offering more choice for passengers.
EasyJet is launching its first new route from Stansted for two years with a twice weekly service to Fueteventura while Ryanair has announced new routes to both Norway and Spain. Blue Air has new routes to Romania and Greece,
Turkish Airlines is flying to Istanbul Sabihagokcen and Iceland Express is back with flights to its home country. On the ski scene Snowjet, a charter service operated by Titan Airways, is flying to Switzerland and France from Stansted this year.
You may also want to watch:
Stansted's commercial and development director, Nick Barton, said: "Despite these challenging times for the aviation industry, the launch of these new routes just shows what our airline partners can do as they adapt to the changing market conditions and continue to thrive by offering the passenger what they want - value for money and improved choice.
- 1 The benefits of the great outdoors
- 2 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 3 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 4 The Maltings – where would be we without our Friends?
- 5 Stations benefit from funding
- 6 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 7 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 8 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 9 Archaeologists find remains of Iron Age village
- 10 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters