New sports injury clinic in Great Dunmow
A NEW sports injury clinic has opened at the Great Dunmow Leisure Centre – and it is offering all new customers a free consultation during September, worth �45.
A NEW sportsinjury clinic has opened at the Great Dunmow Leisure Centre - and it is offering all new customers a FREE consultation during September worth �45.
It is the third in the ‘Sports Injury Clinic’ brand to open in East Anglia, set up by clinical director, Lee Petrucci. Other clinics are in Newmarket, Suffolk and Fordham, Cambridgeshire.
Over the last 15 years the clinics have treated over 3500 clients with sporting and occupational injuries.
Mr Petrucci said: “Our aim is to get clients pain free and back to fitness as soon as possible. We generate customers through word of mouth and our therapists’ specialist approach to treatment and rehabilitation is the key to our success.”
You may also want to watch:
Specialist services include Digital Ultrasound Scanning (DUS) used to scan injuries to muscles, tendons, joints and ligaments and customers will have access to a group of allied health professionals that include osteopaths, a consultant orthopaedic surgeon and a Radiologist providing MRI scanning.
“The affiliation of these experts with the clinic provides us with a huge pool of knowledge and our clients access to specialist services with no waiting lists,” added Mr Petrucci. “I’m not aware of any other clinic that can provide such a unique service. We really can offer people the complete package from injury to recovery.”
- 1 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 2 Dunmow sign writer's traditional skills are a hit
- 3 Garden of remembrance opens, part funded by Captain Sir Tom Moore fund
- 4 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 5 New season joy for the Rodings but Dunmow suffer narrow loss
- 6 Garden to be created as a lasting tribute to Maisie
- 7 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 8 Numbers seeking support double - can you help Uttlesford foodbank?
- 9 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 10 Cambridge's ADC Theatre and Corpus Playroom set to reopen
Centre manager at Great Dunmow Leisure Centre, David Burnham, said: “We are very excited about the new services available to our members. We take a holistic approach to health and fitness and welcome the Sports Injury Clinic on board as part of the team.”
To book your free consultation call Danny Gosshawk on 01371 238011.