New playground for Great Easton Primary School
PUPILS have bounced their way to a brand new adventure trail playground by hauling in �2333 during summer fun day.
Great Easton Primary School hosted its annual Bouncy Castle Fun Day in June this year and the money raised has now helped pay for the new play equipment.
Joint Chairpersons of the PTA, Tiffany Bowers and Catherine Mosely, said how pleased they were that the support of the local community had been so huge during the current difficult economic climate.
They added that they are extremely grateful to the businesses who sponsored the Fun Day and helped contribute to the much needed new play equipment.
Headteacher Damian Pye added: “This would not have been possible without the hard work and commitment of our PTA.
You may also want to watch:
“The Adventure Trail is a fantastic addition to the playground and has already received lovely compliments from visitors to the school.”
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 7 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 8 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 9 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 10 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash