New playground for Great Easton Primary School
PUPILS have bounced their way to a brand new adventure trail playground by hauling in �2333 during summer fun day.
Great Easton Primary School hosted its annual Bouncy Castle Fun Day in June this year and the money raised has now helped pay for the new play equipment.
Joint Chairpersons of the PTA, Tiffany Bowers and Catherine Mosely, said how pleased they were that the support of the local community had been so huge during the current difficult economic climate.
They added that they are extremely grateful to the businesses who sponsored the Fun Day and helped contribute to the much needed new play equipment.
Headteacher Damian Pye added: “This would not have been possible without the hard work and commitment of our PTA.
“The Adventure Trail is a fantastic addition to the playground and has already received lovely compliments from visitors to the school.”
- 1 Festive season begins at Great Dunmow's Christmas Market
- 2 30 new homes proposed for Hatfield Broad Oak
- 3 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 4 Katie Price alleged assault: Suspect 'released under investigation'
- 5 Calvin Harris, David Guetta and Fatboy Slim announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 6 Christmas festivities kick off in Great Dunmow
- 7 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 8 Villagers rally behind Elsenham Christmas Market
- 9 Stansted Airport calls for residents' views on solar transformation plan
- 10 Will there be a White Christmas in Essex this year?