New playground for Great Easton Primary School
PUPILS have bounced their way to a brand new adventure trail playground by hauling in �2333 during summer fun day.
Great Easton Primary School hosted its annual Bouncy Castle Fun Day in June this year and the money raised has now helped pay for the new play equipment.
Joint Chairpersons of the PTA, Tiffany Bowers and Catherine Mosely, said how pleased they were that the support of the local community had been so huge during the current difficult economic climate.
They added that they are extremely grateful to the businesses who sponsored the Fun Day and helped contribute to the much needed new play equipment.
Headteacher Damian Pye added: “This would not have been possible without the hard work and commitment of our PTA.
You may also want to watch:
“The Adventure Trail is a fantastic addition to the playground and has already received lovely compliments from visitors to the school.”
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 3 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 7 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 8 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 9 New cycle network consultation announced
- 10 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history