New NHS dental practice opens in Great Dunmow
A NEW NHS dental practice has opened in Great Dunmow. The opening of Great Dunmow Dental Care at 40A High Street increases the availability of NHS dental appointments in the Uttlesford area. The practice has two dentists – Dr Lawrence DaSilva and Naveen K
A NEW NHS dental practice has opened in Great Dunmow.
The opening of Great Dunmow Dental Care at 40A High Street increases the availability of NHS dental appointments in the Uttlesford area.
The practice has two dentists - Dr Lawrence DaSilva and Naveen Katyal - two nurses and a receptionist.
Owner Harpinder Dhamu said: "NHS West Essex has advised us that there is a great need for NHS dentists in the Uttlesford area and we are delighted to have been given the opportunity to provide such needed NHS dental care for the population of Uttlesford."
You may also want to watch:
The practice is welcoming patients from Great Dunmow and the surrounding areas including Stansted, Thaxted and Saffron Walden.
It offers a full range of NHS dental services such as examinations, hygiene, fillings, crowns, bridges, veneers, extractions and dentures.
- 1 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 2 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 3 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 4 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 'Outstanding' Town Award winners unveiled
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 9 Bid to 'join' Dunmow and Easton with more than 1,000 homes blocked
- 10 Ball bearings shot at Leaden Roding car
The practice is open from 9.30am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday with late appointments available until 6.30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and on alternate Saturdays from 10am until 1pm.
To contact Great Dunmow Dental Care call 01371 875116.