New NHS dental practice opens in Great Dunmow
A NEW NHS dental practice has opened in Great Dunmow. The opening of Great Dunmow Dental Care at 40A High Street increases the availability of NHS dental appointments in the Uttlesford area. The practice has two dentists – Dr Lawrence DaSilva and Naveen K
A NEW NHS dental practice has opened in Great Dunmow.
The opening of Great Dunmow Dental Care at 40A High Street increases the availability of NHS dental appointments in the Uttlesford area.
The practice has two dentists - Dr Lawrence DaSilva and Naveen Katyal - two nurses and a receptionist.
Owner Harpinder Dhamu said: "NHS West Essex has advised us that there is a great need for NHS dentists in the Uttlesford area and we are delighted to have been given the opportunity to provide such needed NHS dental care for the population of Uttlesford."
You may also want to watch:
The practice is welcoming patients from Great Dunmow and the surrounding areas including Stansted, Thaxted and Saffron Walden.
It offers a full range of NHS dental services such as examinations, hygiene, fillings, crowns, bridges, veneers, extractions and dentures.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
- 3 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 4 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 5 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 7 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park
The practice is open from 9.30am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday with late appointments available until 6.30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and on alternate Saturdays from 10am until 1pm.
To contact Great Dunmow Dental Care call 01371 875116.