New NHS dental practice opens in Great Dunmow
A NEW NHS dental practice has opened in Great Dunmow. The opening of Great Dunmow Dental Care at 40A High Street increases the availability of NHS dental appointments in the Uttlesford area. The practice has two dentists – Dr Lawrence DaSilva and Naveen K
A NEW NHS dental practice has opened in Great Dunmow.
The opening of Great Dunmow Dental Care at 40A High Street increases the availability of NHS dental appointments in the Uttlesford area.
The practice has two dentists - Dr Lawrence DaSilva and Naveen Katyal - two nurses and a receptionist.
Owner Harpinder Dhamu said: "NHS West Essex has advised us that there is a great need for NHS dentists in the Uttlesford area and we are delighted to have been given the opportunity to provide such needed NHS dental care for the population of Uttlesford."
You may also want to watch:
The practice is welcoming patients from Great Dunmow and the surrounding areas including Stansted, Thaxted and Saffron Walden.
It offers a full range of NHS dental services such as examinations, hygiene, fillings, crowns, bridges, veneers, extractions and dentures.
- 1 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 2 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 3 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 4 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 5 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 6 Stations benefit from funding
- 7 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 8 Police seek witnesses to two vehicle collision
- 9 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 10 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
The practice is open from 9.30am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday with late appointments available until 6.30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and on alternate Saturdays from 10am until 1pm.
To contact Great Dunmow Dental Care call 01371 875116.