New houses: Medieval event set to launch new range of four and five-bed homes
A MEDIEVAL hog roast has been organised to launch the construction of a new selection of homes at Bocking Mill, Braintree. Homebuilders Barratt Eastern Counties will be hosting the event this Saturday (February 6) between 2pm and 4pm and families are invi
A MEDIEVAL hog roast has been organised to launch the construction of a new selection of homes at Bocking Mill, Braintree.
Homebuilders Barratt Eastern Counties will be hosting the event this Saturday (February 6) between 2pm and 4pm and families are invited along to take a look at a new range of four and five-bedroom homes.
It was also announced that on the day visitors will witness the antics of an amazing fire eating jester who will be on hand to keep everybody entertained.
The new phase of homes, called Waterside Reach, will be priced from �284,995 for a four-bedroom house.
Sales director Rebecca Littler said: "All the new homes have varying styles and layouts - some are arranged over three storeys, several incorporate modern, open-plan living while others offer traditional layouts; all contain plenty of storage space which is a must-have in a family home.
"If great choice wasn't enough, as an added bonus, if you reserve on the launch day, we'll pay your Stamp Duty."
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 3 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 4 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 5 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 High Roding continue excellent start, as Aythorpe, Dunmow suffer defeats
- 10 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
For more information contact the Marketing Suite at Bocking Mill, Bovingdon Road, Bocking, Braintree - open Thursday to Sunday 10am to 6pm and Monday 2pm to 6pm, or call 01376 529539.
Alternatively, log on to the website at www.barratthomes.co.uk