New houses: Medieval event set to launch new range of four and five-bed homes
A MEDIEVAL hog roast has been organised to launch the construction of a new selection of homes at Bocking Mill, Braintree. Homebuilders Barratt Eastern Counties will be hosting the event this Saturday (February 6) between 2pm and 4pm and families are invi
A MEDIEVAL hog roast has been organised to launch the construction of a new selection of homes at Bocking Mill, Braintree.
Homebuilders Barratt Eastern Counties will be hosting the event this Saturday (February 6) between 2pm and 4pm and families are invited along to take a look at a new range of four and five-bedroom homes.
It was also announced that on the day visitors will witness the antics of an amazing fire eating jester who will be on hand to keep everybody entertained.
The new phase of homes, called Waterside Reach, will be priced from �284,995 for a four-bedroom house.
You may also want to watch:
Sales director Rebecca Littler said: "All the new homes have varying styles and layouts - some are arranged over three storeys, several incorporate modern, open-plan living while others offer traditional layouts; all contain plenty of storage space which is a must-have in a family home.
"If great choice wasn't enough, as an added bonus, if you reserve on the launch day, we'll pay your Stamp Duty."
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 3 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 4 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 5 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 6 Ageing trains mended using recycled parts for final years of service
- 7 New chief executive for ambulance service
- 8 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 9 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
For more information contact the Marketing Suite at Bocking Mill, Bovingdon Road, Bocking, Braintree - open Thursday to Sunday 10am to 6pm and Monday 2pm to 6pm, or call 01376 529539.
Alternatively, log on to the website at www.barratthomes.co.uk