New headteacher at Finchingfield Primary School
- Credit: Archant
Finchingfield Primary School has welcomed a new headteacher for the start of the school term.
Lisa Feldman spent 21 years working at Felsted School, near Dunmow, and was deputy head of the pre-preparatory school for five years.
Mrs Feldman officially began her role on September 3, and welcomed the pupils back to the school on September 7 for the new term.
She said: “I am already overwhelmed by the friendliness and warmth that this small school and its families radiate.
“There have already been some exciting changes and I am determined to bring even greater stability and consistency to the school, as well as supporting staff to enable each individual child to reach his or her full potential.”
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Feldman says she is hoping to forge stronger links with the local community and that the school are planning to start a new mothers and toddlers group.
Anyone interested in joining the group can contact the school on 01371 810423.
- 1 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 2 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 5 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 6 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 7 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Stansted author to release second novel
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision