New agency for budding stars
A NEW agency for actors, singers and dancers is opening its doors in Great Dunmow.
Scene II Theatrical Agency will be starting up in September with the aim of providing a more local, friendly and personal service compared to London agencies.
Founder Jacky Rom said: “We have loads of talented people already come to our Scene II performing arts school, and so this is a next step for us. It just makes sense. Instead of sending people off into London they will be able to get help, advice and representation right here.
The agency will be based at the Arts Centre on Haslers Lane but will not be a part of the arts centre itself, which is a charity.
Mrs Rom added: “Our fees will match what we stand for which is a local agency available to everyone.
You may also want to watch:
“We shall be representing children from Scene II, but also any local talented children that are interested in working on TV, film and theatre.”
- 1 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 2 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 3 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 4 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 5 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 6 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 7 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 8 Dolly the pig gets help after getting stuck in the mud
- 9 Public toilets for new Victoria Square town centre development
- 10 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield