New agency for budding stars
A NEW agency for actors, singers and dancers is opening its doors in Great Dunmow.
Scene II Theatrical Agency will be starting up in September with the aim of providing a more local, friendly and personal service compared to London agencies.
Founder Jacky Rom said: “We have loads of talented people already come to our Scene II performing arts school, and so this is a next step for us. It just makes sense. Instead of sending people off into London they will be able to get help, advice and representation right here.
The agency will be based at the Arts Centre on Haslers Lane but will not be a part of the arts centre itself, which is a charity.
Mrs Rom added: “Our fees will match what we stand for which is a local agency available to everyone.
You may also want to watch:
“We shall be representing children from Scene II, but also any local talented children that are interested in working on TV, film and theatre.”
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 3 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 4 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 5 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 6 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 7 'Not now, Bernard' - Children's concert to open Saffron Walden Symphony Orchestra's new season
- 8 Essex initiative to support children in hospital reaches milestone
- 9 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 10 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault