NCT First Aid courses in Great Dunmow
The Dunmow & Braintree Branch of the National Childbirth Trust (NCT) has announced the launch of a new First Aid course for babies and children.
The course focuses specifically on head injuries, seizures, bleeds, breaks, burns and childhood illnesses such as meningitis. It equips parents with specific knowledge and training in order to deal with these common but potentially life-threatening occurrences in babies and children.
Branch coordinator Laura Martin said: “This is a great opportunity for parents to gain practical knowledge and training in dealing with medical incidents such as head injuries, burns and bleeds.”
The course is part of a series of first aid courses organised by the Dunmow & Braintree NCT Branch. Others include CPR & Resuscitation for babies and toddlers. All courses are held at Little Goslings Children’s Centre, Dunmow, and more details can be found at firstname.lastname@example.org
The next course dates are March 18 and 25, 8pm-10pm.
You may also want to watch:
More details on this and other branch activities can be found on the facebook page, facebook.com/NCTDunmowandBraintree
- 1 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 2 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 3 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 4 The benefits of the great outdoors
- 5 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 6 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 7 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 8 The Maltings – where would be we without our Friends?
- 9 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 10 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe