NCT First Aid courses in Great Dunmow
The Dunmow & Braintree Branch of the National Childbirth Trust (NCT) has announced the launch of a new First Aid course for babies and children.
The course focuses specifically on head injuries, seizures, bleeds, breaks, burns and childhood illnesses such as meningitis. It equips parents with specific knowledge and training in order to deal with these common but potentially life-threatening occurrences in babies and children.
Branch coordinator Laura Martin said: “This is a great opportunity for parents to gain practical knowledge and training in dealing with medical incidents such as head injuries, burns and bleeds.”
The course is part of a series of first aid courses organised by the Dunmow & Braintree NCT Branch. Others include CPR & Resuscitation for babies and toddlers. All courses are held at Little Goslings Children’s Centre, Dunmow, and more details can be found at email@example.com
The next course dates are March 18 and 25, 8pm-10pm.
You may also want to watch:
More details on this and other branch activities can be found on the facebook page, facebook.com/NCTDunmowandBraintree
- 1 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- 3 Garden of remembrance opens, part funded by Captain Sir Tom Moore fund
- 4 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 5 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 6 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 7 Dunmow sign writer's traditional skills are a hit
- 8 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 9 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 10 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history