National Express East Anglia: service update for Friday
NATIONAL Express East Anglia (NXEA) has been advised that the adverse weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the East Anglia network today (Friday January 8). To provide you with the best possible levels of service, National Expre
NATIONAL Express East Anglia (NXEA) has been advised that the adverse weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the East Anglia network today (Friday January 8).
To provide you with the best possible levels of service, National Express East Anglia is planning to operate a revised timetable throughout the day.
Friday January 8
NXEA will make every effort to run a normal Intercity service between Norwich and ondon Liverpool Street this morning, but short notice alterations / cancellations should be expected.
You may also want to watch:
Trains between London Liverpool Street and Peterborough / Lowestoft will only run between Ipswich and Peterborough / Lowestoft. Passengers are advised to change trains at Ipswich.
Stansted Express services between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport will be streamlined and will run every 30 minutes throughout the day departing London Liverpool Street at 25 and 55 minutes past each hour, and departing Stansted Airport at 15 and 45 minutes past each hour. All services will call at Tottenham Hale, Harlow Town and Bishops Stortford.
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 3 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 4 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 5 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 6 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 7 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe
- 8 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 9 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 10 Green infrastructure plan and carbon reduction activities for Essex
Other short-notice service alterations and cancellations may occur
Please allow additional time for your journey and take extra care when travelling.
Further details can be found by using TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50 or by visiting the National Rail Enquiries website nationalrail.co.uk