National Express East Anglia: service update for Friday
NATIONAL Express East Anglia (NXEA) has been advised that the adverse weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the East Anglia network today (Friday January 8). To provide you with the best possible levels of service, National Expre
NATIONAL Express East Anglia (NXEA) has been advised that the adverse weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the East Anglia network today (Friday January 8).
To provide you with the best possible levels of service, National Express East Anglia is planning to operate a revised timetable throughout the day.
Friday January 8
NXEA will make every effort to run a normal Intercity service between Norwich and ondon Liverpool Street this morning, but short notice alterations / cancellations should be expected.
You may also want to watch:
Trains between London Liverpool Street and Peterborough / Lowestoft will only run between Ipswich and Peterborough / Lowestoft. Passengers are advised to change trains at Ipswich.
Stansted Express services between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport will be streamlined and will run every 30 minutes throughout the day departing London Liverpool Street at 25 and 55 minutes past each hour, and departing Stansted Airport at 15 and 45 minutes past each hour. All services will call at Tottenham Hale, Harlow Town and Bishops Stortford.
- 1 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 4 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 5 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Summer art competition for children launched by school
- 9 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced
Other short-notice service alterations and cancellations may occur
Please allow additional time for your journey and take extra care when travelling.
Further details can be found by using TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50 or by visiting the National Rail Enquiries website nationalrail.co.uk