National Express East Anglia: service update for Friday
NATIONAL Express East Anglia (NXEA) has been advised that the adverse weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the East Anglia network today (Friday January 8). To provide you with the best possible levels of service, National Expre
NATIONAL Express East Anglia (NXEA) has been advised that the adverse weather conditions are likely to continue across many parts of the East Anglia network today (Friday January 8).
To provide you with the best possible levels of service, National Express East Anglia is planning to operate a revised timetable throughout the day.
Friday January 8
NXEA will make every effort to run a normal Intercity service between Norwich and ondon Liverpool Street this morning, but short notice alterations / cancellations should be expected.
You may also want to watch:
Trains between London Liverpool Street and Peterborough / Lowestoft will only run between Ipswich and Peterborough / Lowestoft. Passengers are advised to change trains at Ipswich.
Stansted Express services between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport will be streamlined and will run every 30 minutes throughout the day departing London Liverpool Street at 25 and 55 minutes past each hour, and departing Stansted Airport at 15 and 45 minutes past each hour. All services will call at Tottenham Hale, Harlow Town and Bishops Stortford.
- 1 In pictures: Fun at the 2021 Great Dunmow Teddy Bears' picnic
- 2 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 3 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 4 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 5 Jobs boost for community as Dunmow's Caremark sees demand surge
- 6 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Former Tring Athletic boss Kevin Christou named as new manager at Dunmow Town
- 9 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
Other short-notice service alterations and cancellations may occur
Please allow additional time for your journey and take extra care when travelling.
Further details can be found by using TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50 or by visiting the National Rail Enquiries website nationalrail.co.uk