Man involved in A120 collision near Dunmow dies
- Credit: Archant
A man who was seriously injured following a collision on the A120 has died in hospital.
The man, who was in his 80s, was driving a red Citreon Picasso which was in collision with a lorry in a layby between Braintree and Dunmow at about 4pm on June 22.
He was flown to hospital with life-threatening injuries but died on Monday.
A spokesman for Essex Police said: "We are continuing to appeal for anyone who saw the Citreon, or has dash cam footage, in the moments prior to the collision to contact us.
"If you have any information please call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 quoting incident 803 of June 22 or e-mail email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111."
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 3 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 4 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 5 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal