Musical and artistic talent on show at Great Dunmow Primary School
- Credit: Archant
TALENT was in plentiful supply at Great Dunmow Primary School on Saturday night.
The school held its annual talent competition, which saw 16 acts performing in front of three judges and over 100 spectators.
The competition was tough – with the winning trophy going to Year 3’s Adam McDavitt for his stand-up comedy routine.
Katrina Purkiss, in Year 6, danced her way into second place, with ‘Bedheaders’ (Year 4 pupils Honor Penn and Emily Morgan) in third place with their dance act.
The fourth place trophy was awarded to Hannah Atkinson and Amy Goulding for their stunning mix of solo singing and dance.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Hannah Johnson said: “Every act that performed did brilliantly, regardless of whether they received a trophy or not. They produced an excellent show that was hugely appreciated by all.
“Special thanks to all the staff that helped to make the evening possible, and our three fantastic judges – Mr Harris, Mrs Archer and Mr Beer.”
- 1 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 2 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 3 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 4 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Doorbell crimes in Thaxted see one ‘ripped off’ before suspect flees
- 7 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 8 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 9 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 10 April 12: Five pub gardens and five shops you can visit in Uttlesford