Musical and artistic talent on show at Great Dunmow Primary School
- Credit: Archant
TALENT was in plentiful supply at Great Dunmow Primary School on Saturday night.
The school held its annual talent competition, which saw 16 acts performing in front of three judges and over 100 spectators.
The competition was tough – with the winning trophy going to Year 3’s Adam McDavitt for his stand-up comedy routine.
Katrina Purkiss, in Year 6, danced her way into second place, with ‘Bedheaders’ (Year 4 pupils Honor Penn and Emily Morgan) in third place with their dance act.
The fourth place trophy was awarded to Hannah Atkinson and Amy Goulding for their stunning mix of solo singing and dance.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Hannah Johnson said: “Every act that performed did brilliantly, regardless of whether they received a trophy or not. They produced an excellent show that was hugely appreciated by all.
“Special thanks to all the staff that helped to make the evening possible, and our three fantastic judges – Mr Harris, Mrs Archer and Mr Beer.”
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 3 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 4 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 5 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 6 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe
- 7 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 8 Hospice at home service in seventh year but Covid impact 'challenging'
- 9 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 10 Former POW camp on council heritage list