Musical and artistic talent on show at Great Dunmow Primary School
- Credit: Archant
TALENT was in plentiful supply at Great Dunmow Primary School on Saturday night.
The school held its annual talent competition, which saw 16 acts performing in front of three judges and over 100 spectators.
The competition was tough – with the winning trophy going to Year 3’s Adam McDavitt for his stand-up comedy routine.
Katrina Purkiss, in Year 6, danced her way into second place, with ‘Bedheaders’ (Year 4 pupils Honor Penn and Emily Morgan) in third place with their dance act.
The fourth place trophy was awarded to Hannah Atkinson and Amy Goulding for their stunning mix of solo singing and dance.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Hannah Johnson said: “Every act that performed did brilliantly, regardless of whether they received a trophy or not. They produced an excellent show that was hugely appreciated by all.
“Special thanks to all the staff that helped to make the evening possible, and our three fantastic judges – Mr Harris, Mrs Archer and Mr Beer.”
- 1 Secretary of state to consider overturning Finchingfield houses approval
- 2 Villages around Great Dunmow covered in frost and snow
- 3 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 4 Distraction theft in Dunmow leaves woman without handbag
- 5 Church received £31,000 grant for restoration purposes
- 6 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 7 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 8 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 9 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 10 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council