Motorcyclist injured in Dunmow crash
- Credit: Archant
A MOTORCYCLIST has been taken to hospital after being involved in a collision with a car in Dunmow.
Police were called to the incident on Braintree Road shortly before 1.20pm today (Tuesday) following reports of a collision between a motorcycle and an Audi Q5.
The motorcyclist suffered leg injuries in the crash and was taken to Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford for further treatment. His injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
An air ambulance response car was also in attendance.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the collision and was re-opened at around 2.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police are still investigating the circumstances of the incident.
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 3 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 4 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 5 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 6 Dunmow's Macmillan coffee and cake success despite stolen banner
- 7 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 8 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 9 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'
- 10 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests