Motorcyclist injured in Dunmow crash
- Credit: Archant
A MOTORCYCLIST has been taken to hospital after being involved in a collision with a car in Dunmow.
Police were called to the incident on Braintree Road shortly before 1.20pm today (Tuesday) following reports of a collision between a motorcycle and an Audi Q5.
The motorcyclist suffered leg injuries in the crash and was taken to Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford for further treatment. His injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
An air ambulance response car was also in attendance.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the collision and was re-opened at around 2.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police are still investigating the circumstances of the incident.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 3 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 4 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 5 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 6 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 7 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 8 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 9 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 10 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan