Motorcyclist injured in Dunmow crash
- Credit: Archant
A MOTORCYCLIST has been taken to hospital after being involved in a collision with a car in Dunmow.
Police were called to the incident on Braintree Road shortly before 1.20pm today (Tuesday) following reports of a collision between a motorcycle and an Audi Q5.
The motorcyclist suffered leg injuries in the crash and was taken to Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford for further treatment. His injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
An air ambulance response car was also in attendance.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the collision and was re-opened at around 2.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police are still investigating the circumstances of the incident.
- 1 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 2 The Maltings – where would be we without our Friends?
- 3 The benefits of the great outdoors
- 4 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 5 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 6 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 7 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 8 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 9 Stations benefit from funding
- 10 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford