Motorcyclist dies in crash, police need witnesses
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a fatal road collision in Hatfield Heath on Wednesday morning (June 29).
POLICE have named the man who died following a motorcycle collision in Hatfield Heath this morning, Wednesday, June 29.
He was 34-year-old Steven Johns from Broomfields, Hatfield Heath.
He died after losing control of his silver and yellow Yamaha motorcycle in Stortford Road at around 7.45am.
The road was closed while initial investigations were conducted until midday.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the serious collision investigation unit on 0300 333 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 4 'Outstanding' Town Award winners unveiled
- 5 Bid to 'join' Dunmow and Easton with more than 1,000 homes blocked
- 6 Ball bearings shot at Leaden Roding car
- 7 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?