Motorcyclist dies in crash, police need witnesses
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a fatal road collision in Hatfield Heath on Wednesday morning (June 29).
POLICE have named the man who died following a motorcycle collision in Hatfield Heath this morning, Wednesday, June 29.
He was 34-year-old Steven Johns from Broomfields, Hatfield Heath.
He died after losing control of his silver and yellow Yamaha motorcycle in Stortford Road at around 7.45am.
The road was closed while initial investigations were conducted until midday.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the serious collision investigation unit on 0300 333 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 2 In pictures: Fun at the 2021 Great Dunmow Teddy Bears' picnic
- 3 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 4 Jobs boost for community as Dunmow's Caremark sees demand surge
- 5 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 6 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 7 Former Tring Athletic boss Kevin Christou named as new manager at Dunmow Town
- 8 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 9 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 10 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points