Motorcyclist dies in crash, police need witnesses
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a fatal road collision in Hatfield Heath on Wednesday morning (June 29).
POLICE have named the man who died following a motorcycle collision in Hatfield Heath this morning, Wednesday, June 29.
He was 34-year-old Steven Johns from Broomfields, Hatfield Heath.
He died after losing control of his silver and yellow Yamaha motorcycle in Stortford Road at around 7.45am.
The road was closed while initial investigations were conducted until midday.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the serious collision investigation unit on 0300 333 4444 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 2 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 3 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 4 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 The benefits of the great outdoors
- 7 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 8 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 9 Stansted teachers offered lockdown yoga
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40