Motorcyclist dies in crash, police need witnesses
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a fatal road collision in Hatfield Heath on Wednesday morning (June 29).
POLICE have named the man who died following a motorcycle collision in Hatfield Heath this morning, Wednesday, June 29.
He was 34-year-old Steven Johns from Broomfields, Hatfield Heath.
He died after losing control of his silver and yellow Yamaha motorcycle in Stortford Road at around 7.45am.
The road was closed while initial investigations were conducted until midday.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the serious collision investigation unit on 0300 333 4444 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 2 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 3 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 4 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 5 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 6 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 9 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 10 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support