24-year-old missing after swimming in reservoir
- Credit: Hertfordshire Police
A 24-year-old man has been reported as missing after swimming in a reservoir.
Lewis was last seen at around 4.00pm yesterday (Tuesday, July 19), when he emerged from Hadham Hall reservoir, following a swim.
He was wearing bright, salmon-coloured swimming shorts.
He has not been heard from since.
A spokesperson from Hertfordshire Police said: "We are continuing to appeal for the public’s help to trace a man who has gone missing from East Herts.
"He has connections to East Herts and to Great Dunmow, Thaxted and Clavering in Essex.
"There are concerns for his welfare at this time and extensive searches are being carried out.
- 1 Farm announced as finalist for Pick Your Own of the Year award
- 2 Overnight closures planned for electrical works on M11 junction
- 3 IN PICTURES: Simple Minds kick off this year's Heritage Live concerts at Audley End House & Gardens
- 4 Upcoming changes to bus routes in Great Dunmow
- 5 Driver admits causing serious injury by dangerous driving in Essex crash
- 6 Motorist who 'appeared to be driving at other vehicles' in Essex arrested
- 7 Dunmow pupils put on a show for public with Rock of Ages
- 8 Uttlesford District Council to take part in energy rebate scheme
- 9 Sir Tom Jones stage times for Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens
- 10 Autumn Rural Ramble to return to the Gardens of Easton Lodge
"If you have seen Lewis since he was reported missing or have information about where he has been, please call Hertfordshire Constabulary’s non-emergency number 101.
"If you believe you are with Lewis now or have seen him in the last few moments, please call 999 immediately."