Man ‘seriously injured’ following crash near Dunmow
- Credit: Archant
A MAN has been seriously injured after a crash in Little Canfield last night (Tuesday).
The 56-year-old, who is said to now be in a stable condition, had to be airlifted to Addenbrooke’s hospital following reports that a red Citroen van had overturned into a ditch, in Stortford Road.
The man was travelling west towards Takeley, where he is from, at the time of the crash.
Officers were called to the scene at around 6.30pm.
The road was closed for about four hours while a police investigation was carried out and for recovery of the heavily damaged van.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone with information of the events leading up to the crash to contact investigating officer Pc Andy Sumner at Chelmsford Road Policing Unit by calling 101 or emailing him on email@example.com
- 1 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 2 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 3 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 4 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 5 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 6 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 7 Dunmow's Macmillan coffee and cake success despite stolen banner
- 8 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 9 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 10 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'