Man ‘seriously injured’ following crash near Dunmow
- Credit: Archant
A MAN has been seriously injured after a crash in Little Canfield last night (Tuesday).
The 56-year-old, who is said to now be in a stable condition, had to be airlifted to Addenbrooke’s hospital following reports that a red Citroen van had overturned into a ditch, in Stortford Road.
The man was travelling west towards Takeley, where he is from, at the time of the crash.
Officers were called to the scene at around 6.30pm.
The road was closed for about four hours while a police investigation was carried out and for recovery of the heavily damaged van.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone with information of the events leading up to the crash to contact investigating officer Pc Andy Sumner at Chelmsford Road Policing Unit by calling 101 or emailing him on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 4 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 5 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 6 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 7 Felsted announces STEM competition winners
- 8 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 9 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 10 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge