Man’s car hijacked after woman flags down vehicle near Finchingfield
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses over a carjacking incident that took place on a country lane between Great Bardfield and Finchingfield on Sunday, December 6.
At approximately 8pm, a white Fiat Abarth 500, which was driving along the B1057, was flagged down by a white female in her late 20s.
The male driver of the car and his passenger were then approached by two men from behind who shouted at them and told them to get out of the car.
The woman and two men then got into the vehicle and drove off towards Finchingfield.
The car was later found burnt out along Vicarage Road, Finchingfield.
You may also want to watch:
The woman who flagged the car down is described as being of slim build, with very long blond hair, which was worn down, and was wearing a white puffa jacket.
Any information regarding this crime can be reported to PC Draper at Braintree Police station on 101 or alternatively call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 4 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 5 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 6 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 7 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 8 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 9 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 10 Essex County Council approves council tax increase