Man killed in Dunmow road crash is named
A MAN has died after his van colloided with a broken down lorry.
Daniel Hollingsworth, 33, from Great Dunmow died at the scene of the crash on the A120 on Friday (Feb 25).
Police were called to the scene close to Great Dunmow at 7.15pm to a two vehicle road crash.
The investigation into the collision continues.
The road crash involved a car-derived van and a broken-down lorry. The driver of the van died at the scene. No arrests have been made. No-one else was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Dunmow Road Policing Unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 7 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Pets' Corner: Ben Fogle's plea over Bonfire Night
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport