Man killed in Dunmow road crash is named
A MAN has died after his van colloided with a broken down lorry.
Daniel Hollingsworth, 33, from Great Dunmow died at the scene of the crash on the A120 on Friday (Feb 25).
Police were called to the scene close to Great Dunmow at 7.15pm to a two vehicle road crash.
The investigation into the collision continues.
The road crash involved a car-derived van and a broken-down lorry. The driver of the van died at the scene. No arrests have been made. No-one else was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Dunmow Road Policing Unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 2 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 3 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 4 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 5 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 6 More history made by Dunmow Taekwondo's talented students
- 7 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 8 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 9 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after serious accident between Takeley and Dunmow