Man in his 30s taken to Addenbrooke’s in life-threatening condition after accident near Takeley
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital in a life-threatening condition after a serious accident early this morning (Thursday, May 25) near Takeley.
A man was taken to hospital in a life-threatening condition after a serious accident early on Thursday, May 25, near Takeley.
Police are appealing for information following the incident which took place at around 3.30am.
The man, believed to be in his 30s, was in collision with a van in Bamber’s Green and he suffered serious head injuries in the incident.
He was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, and his condition is described as life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who was in the area or who saw a man walking in the road in the Bamber’s Green area at that time.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent an ambulance crew, a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance officer and a response car from Magpas.
- 1 WATCH: Thaxted Morris Men dance together again
- 2 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 3 More than 200 people join the search for missing A120 cat, Daisy
- 4 School class in Dunmow wins national award
- 5 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 6 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 7 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 8 In this week's paper: Dunmow Broadcast on Thursday August 5
- 9 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 10 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
Anyone with information is asked to contact the serious collision investigation unit on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org