Man in his 30s taken to Addenbrooke’s in life-threatening condition after accident near Takeley
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital in a life-threatening condition after a serious accident early this morning (Thursday, May 25) near Takeley.
A man was taken to hospital in a life-threatening condition after a serious accident early on Thursday, May 25, near Takeley.
Police are appealing for information following the incident which took place at around 3.30am.
The man, believed to be in his 30s, was in collision with a van in Bamber’s Green and he suffered serious head injuries in the incident.
He was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, and his condition is described as life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who was in the area or who saw a man walking in the road in the Bamber’s Green area at that time.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent an ambulance crew, a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance officer and a response car from Magpas.
- 1 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 4 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 5 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Summer art competition for children launched by school
- 9 New cycle network consultation announced
- 10 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
Anyone with information is asked to contact the serious collision investigation unit on 101 or email email@example.com