Man in 20s dies after suffering heart attack while walking dog
- Credit: Archant
A man in his late 20s has died after he collapsed while out walking his dog in Hatfield Heath last Thursday (July 16).
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust were called to Mill Lane at 9.21pm after the man had been found collasped in a field.
Paramedics treated the man in cardiac arrest and managed to get his heart beating again before he was taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow but later died.
An Essex Police spokesperson said that they received a call following concerns of the welfare of a man in his 20s who went out to walk his dog.
A police helicopter was dispatched and assisted ground officers in their search for the man.
You may also want to watch:
The East Anglian Air Ambulance from Cambridge also attended the scene.
The death is not being treated as suspicious and has been referred to the Essex coroner’s office.
- 1 Court sentence for Dunmow knife attacker, guilty of attempted murder
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 4 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 5 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 6 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 7 Book exchange opens in Dunmow
- 8 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 9 Festival poised for Holst's 150th birthday celebrations in 2024
- 10 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
Leave a tribute to the dog walker by leaving a comment below.