Man in 20s dies after suffering heart attack while walking dog
- Credit: Archant
A man in his late 20s has died after he collapsed while out walking his dog in Hatfield Heath last Thursday (July 16).
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust were called to Mill Lane at 9.21pm after the man had been found collasped in a field.
Paramedics treated the man in cardiac arrest and managed to get his heart beating again before he was taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow but later died.
An Essex Police spokesperson said that they received a call following concerns of the welfare of a man in his 20s who went out to walk his dog.
A police helicopter was dispatched and assisted ground officers in their search for the man.
You may also want to watch:
The East Anglian Air Ambulance from Cambridge also attended the scene.
The death is not being treated as suspicious and has been referred to the Essex coroner’s office.
- 1 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 2 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 3 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
- 4 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 5 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 6 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 7 Coronavirus rates in Essex are doubling every 10 days
- 8 This week's paper: Dunmow Broadcast on July 22, 2021
- 9 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 10 Fun T2 cricket match and BBQ help to celebrate Dunmow's 125th anniversary
Leave a tribute to the dog walker by leaving a comment below.