Man in 20s dies after suffering heart attack while walking dog
- Credit: Archant
A man in his late 20s has died after he collapsed while out walking his dog in Hatfield Heath last Thursday (July 16).
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust were called to Mill Lane at 9.21pm after the man had been found collasped in a field.
Paramedics treated the man in cardiac arrest and managed to get his heart beating again before he was taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow but later died.
An Essex Police spokesperson said that they received a call following concerns of the welfare of a man in his 20s who went out to walk his dog.
A police helicopter was dispatched and assisted ground officers in their search for the man.
You may also want to watch:
The East Anglian Air Ambulance from Cambridge also attended the scene.
The death is not being treated as suspicious and has been referred to the Essex coroner’s office.
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 3 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 4 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 5 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 6 Concerns that Covid lockdowns has caused fitness levels to drop
- 7 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 8 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 9 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 10 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
Leave a tribute to the dog walker by leaving a comment below.