Man dies after taxi collides with tree in Leaden Roding
- Credit: Archant
A man has died after a taxi collided with a tree in Leaden Roding yesterday morning (November 20).
Essex Police were called just before 8am with reports that a black London taxi had been in collision with a tree on High Easter Road, Leaden Roding.
A man was found dead at the scene.
A spokesman for the force said: "We would like to speak to anyone who was dropped off by a London black taxi in the Leaden Roding area between midnight and 8am on the morning of November 20.
"We would also ask if anyone saw a taxi driving erratically in the area at the time or has dashcam footage to please call us on 101 quoting incident 170 of 20 November or email firstname.lastname@example.org."
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be given anonymously to Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555 111 or visiting crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 7 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 8 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 9 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced