Man denies stabbing 18-year-old in back near Dunmow Domino’s
- Credit: Archant
A man has denied stabbing a teenager in the back in Dunmow.
18-year-old Ryan Scott received a knife wound at Upper Mill Field following an altercation near Domino’s Pizza in Station Road.
Reece Pridmore, 21, of Harris Green, Dunmow, appeared at Chelmsford Crown Court today (Monday).
He pleaded not guilty to one count of wounding with intent and one count of having an article with a blade or point.
Mr Scott was injured at about 5pm on Friday, July 31.
You may also want to watch:
A trial has been provisionally scheduled for May.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 5 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 10 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022