Man denies stabbing 18-year-old in back near Dunmow Domino’s
- Credit: Archant
A man has denied stabbing a teenager in the back in Dunmow.
18-year-old Ryan Scott received a knife wound at Upper Mill Field following an altercation near Domino’s Pizza in Station Road.
Reece Pridmore, 21, of Harris Green, Dunmow, appeared at Chelmsford Crown Court today (Monday).
He pleaded not guilty to one count of wounding with intent and one count of having an article with a blade or point.
Mr Scott was injured at about 5pm on Friday, July 31.
You may also want to watch:
A trial has been provisionally scheduled for May.
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 7 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport