Man denies stabbing 18-year-old in back near Dunmow Domino’s
- Credit: Archant
A man has denied stabbing a teenager in the back in Dunmow.
18-year-old Ryan Scott received a knife wound at Upper Mill Field following an altercation near Domino’s Pizza in Station Road.
Reece Pridmore, 21, of Harris Green, Dunmow, appeared at Chelmsford Crown Court today (Monday).
He pleaded not guilty to one count of wounding with intent and one count of having an article with a blade or point.
Mr Scott was injured at about 5pm on Friday, July 31.
You may also want to watch:
A trial has been provisionally scheduled for May.
- 1 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 2 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 3 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 4 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 5 Stansted author to release second novel
- 6 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 7 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision