Man being questioned after woman dies in Dunmow
- Credit: Archant
A MAN is being questioned in connection with the death of a woman in Dunmow yesterday (Sunday).
Police were called to a property in Willow Road just after 5.30pm following reports a woman, in her 40s, had suffered a cardiac arrest.
Officers are currently treating her death as unexplained.
An ambulance spokeswoman said: “East of England Ambulance Service Trust sent a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance, an ambulance officer, and Essex Air Ambulance to the scene and administered advanced life support to a woman who had suffered a cardiac arrest.
“Sadly, the woman was declared dead at the scene.”
You may also want to watch:
Police attended after being called by the ambulance service and a 45-year-old man was taken into police custody.
- 1 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 2 School receives copies of Grandad's Lost His Glasses
- 3 One arrest after harassment complaints in Halstead
- 4 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 5 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 6 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 7 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 8 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 9 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 10 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month