Man being questioned after woman dies in Dunmow
- Credit: Archant
A MAN is being questioned in connection with the death of a woman in Dunmow yesterday (Sunday).
Police were called to a property in Willow Road just after 5.30pm following reports a woman, in her 40s, had suffered a cardiac arrest.
Officers are currently treating her death as unexplained.
An ambulance spokeswoman said: “East of England Ambulance Service Trust sent a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance, an ambulance officer, and Essex Air Ambulance to the scene and administered advanced life support to a woman who had suffered a cardiac arrest.
“Sadly, the woman was declared dead at the scene.”
You may also want to watch:
Police attended after being called by the ambulance service and a 45-year-old man was taken into police custody.
- 1 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 2 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 3 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 4 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 5 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe
- 6 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 7 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 8 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 9 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 10 Green infrastructure plan and carbon reduction activities for Essex