Man being questioned after woman dies in Dunmow
- Credit: Archant
A MAN is being questioned in connection with the death of a woman in Dunmow yesterday (Sunday).
Police were called to a property in Willow Road just after 5.30pm following reports a woman, in her 40s, had suffered a cardiac arrest.
Officers are currently treating her death as unexplained.
An ambulance spokeswoman said: “East of England Ambulance Service Trust sent a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance, an ambulance officer, and Essex Air Ambulance to the scene and administered advanced life support to a woman who had suffered a cardiac arrest.
“Sadly, the woman was declared dead at the scene.”
You may also want to watch:
Police attended after being called by the ambulance service and a 45-year-old man was taken into police custody.
- 1 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 4 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 5 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Summer art competition for children launched by school
- 9 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced