Man, 24, attacked near The Bull pub in Braintree just after Christmas
- Credit: Archant
A man was assaulted near a pub in Braintree, police have said.
The 24-year-old, from the Braintree area, was struck in the face at around 3am on Sunday, December 28, in Market Place, near The Bull public house.
He sustained cuts and bruising to his face and needed dental treatment for damage to his teeth.
Two men are believed to have been involved in the assault. They were both white, around 5ft 9in to 5ft 10in tall, of slim build and in their early to mid 20s.
One of the men had short brown hair and was wearing a white top and a long brown coat. The other had short blond hair.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer, Clair Ward, of Essex Police, said: “Witnesses we have spoken to already have said they believe that several people caught some of what happened on their mobile phones and there is video footage out there.
“I would urge anyone who may have recorded any of this incident or has any information to get in touch with me at Braintree Police Station on 101 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 7 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
- 10 Official opening held for new air ambulance base