Local Plan transport discussion to take place
- Credit: Uttlesford District Council
Transport will be the topic next discussed as part of the initial Uttlesford Local Plan consultation series next week.
The meeting on Wednesday, January 13 from 7pm, will be introduced by Andrew Summers, Strategic Director at Transport East, and chaired by Angela Dixon of Saffron Hall.
Community Stakeholder Forum members, made up of independent community representatives with particular interests, will discuss how transport priorities can be delivered through the planning process.
This will be the fourth key topic discussed as part of the nine-topic local plan consultation series following ‘Where you live’, ‘Character and Heritage’ and ‘Climate Change’.
The feedback from these ‘mini’ consultations will help inform the work in preparing a first draft of the new Local Plan.
You may also want to watch:
There will then be further consultation and opportunity for people to comment on the plan before it is submitted to government for inspection in late 2023.
Visit www.uttlesford.gov.uk/new-local-plan for more details.
- 1 Secretary of state to consider overturning Finchingfield houses approval
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Villages around Great Dunmow covered in frost and snow
- 4 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 5 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 6 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 7 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
- 8 Church received £31,000 grant for restoration purposes
- 9 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 10 Former POW camp on council heritage list