Salon staff celebrate landmark anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Lino Thomas Hairdressers in Stansted celebrated its 25th anniversary by offering free gifts to its customers.
The salon, in Cambridge Road, gave away 25 prizes, including a free cut and blow dry, to customers who 'liked' its social media page.
It is also offering a free glass of champagne to anyone visiting the salon before Christmas.
Owner Lino Thomas opened the salon on October 14, 1994, with just one other stylist.
There are now 16 members of staff offering services to men and women, including cutting, colouring and manicures.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Thomas said: "I am immensely proud that the salon has built such a great reputation, not only for hairdressing excellence but also for our award-winning training.
"We go out of our way to make every client feel as welcome as possible, offering complimentary head massages with each treatment and, of course, great coffee and refreshments."
- 1 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 2 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 3 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 4 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 5 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
- 6 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 7 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park