Knife attack outside village community centre
POLICE are searching for a knife wielding robber who stole �30 and a bank card from a woman in Little Canfield.
The victim suffered a 2cm cut to her cheek after being threatened with what is believed to have been a sharp item, possibly a blade or a knife, near to the Priors Green Community Centre in Honey Road just before 3pm on Wednesday (October 20).
With the sharp object pressed to her face, she was forced to hand over three �10 notes and an expired bank card before the man fled the scene.
He is described as white, in his late 20s with dark eyebrows, stubble and stained teeth.
He was about 5ft 9in (1.8m) tall and was wearing a light grey hoody with small black writing on the left breast, full length gloves, black tracksuit bottoms with three white stripes on each leg and muddy white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information is urged to contact Braintree CID on 0300 333 4444. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555111.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 New cycle network consultation announced
- 3 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 4 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 5 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 10 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome