Kids on the Catwalk
CHILDREN at Dunmow St Mary s School strutted their stuff on the catwalk as part in fashion show to raise money for a library extension. The Kids on the Catwalk Fashion Show, organised by the PTA, was a great success with the total beating last year s even
CHILDREN at Dunmow St Mary's School strutted their stuff on the catwalk as part in fashion show to raise money for a library extension.
The Kids on the Catwalk Fashion Show, organised by the PTA, was a great success with the total beating last year's event.
Organiser Jessica Horrocks said: "We had a really good show and the children loved it. Everyone took part despite nerves and we made just under �400 so we are delighted."
Last year the school raised �350 by organising a similar show, and due to the rising success they hope to make it an annual event.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Horrocks said: "All the money raised will go towards a fund to have the existing school library extended to provide space for more children.
- 1 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 2 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 3 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 4 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 5 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 6 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 7 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 8 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 9 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 10 Essex initiative to support children in hospital reaches milestone