Join the Broadcast on a weight loss journey
WEIGHT loss and health is always the talk at this time of year as people break New Year s resolutions or drop out of gym membership. This week The Broadcast is starting a regular diet feature, but not just the usual fads... We have enlisted the help of
WEIGHT loss and health is always the talk at this time of year as people break New Year's resolutions or drop out of gym membership.
This week The Broadcast is starting a regular diet feature, but not just the
We have enlisted the help of Great Dunmow psycho-therapist Jenny Lynn and importantly 36-year-old Louise Latcheron of Ash Grove in Great Dunmow to look at what dieting can do to the body and how to make positive changes to the way we live.
You may also want to watch:
Louise will become a regular feature in the Broadcast and on our website www.dunmow broadcast24.co.uk as she embarks on a life-changing experience.
During this time we will be encouraging readers to submit ideas and recipes on the various issues associated with weight loss.
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 4 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 5 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 6 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 7 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
Jenny will be monitoring Louise's progress both physically and mentally every week.
She said: "We'll be tracking Louise's journey through new healthy eating. We will look at eating on a budget, removing toxic foods, and more importantly, the emotional journey."
Louise will be weighed, measured and keep a food diary and each week you will be able to track her progress.
Watch this space!