Join the Broadcast on a weight loss journey
WEIGHT loss and health is always the talk at this time of year as people break New Year s resolutions or drop out of gym membership. This week The Broadcast is starting a regular diet feature, but not just the usual fads... We have enlisted the help of
WEIGHT loss and health is always the talk at this time of year as people break New Year's resolutions or drop out of gym membership.
This week The Broadcast is starting a regular diet feature, but not just the
We have enlisted the help of Great Dunmow psycho-therapist Jenny Lynn and importantly 36-year-old Louise Latcheron of Ash Grove in Great Dunmow to look at what dieting can do to the body and how to make positive changes to the way we live.
You may also want to watch:
Louise will become a regular feature in the Broadcast and on our website www.dunmow broadcast24.co.uk as she embarks on a life-changing experience.
During this time we will be encouraging readers to submit ideas and recipes on the various issues associated with weight loss.
- 1 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 2 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 3 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
- 4 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 5 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 6 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 7 Coronavirus rates in Essex are doubling every 10 days
- 8 This week's paper: Dunmow Broadcast on July 22, 2021
- 9 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 10 Fun T2 cricket match and BBQ help to celebrate Dunmow's 125th anniversary
Jenny will be monitoring Louise's progress both physically and mentally every week.
She said: "We'll be tracking Louise's journey through new healthy eating. We will look at eating on a budget, removing toxic foods, and more importantly, the emotional journey."
Louise will be weighed, measured and keep a food diary and each week you will be able to track her progress.
Watch this space!