Jewellery and commemorative coins stolen in raid on Essex village home
- Credit: Archant
Collectable coins and jewellery were stolen from a home in Great Bardfield.
Burglars smashed into the house in Dunmow Road through a downstairs window between Tuesday, December 22, and Wednesday, December 30.
They stole a black wooden box containing 15 to 20 commemorative coins, a gold-coloured men’s watch and a plain gold wedding band.
The haul was worth a three-figure sum.
Officers are appealing for people who saw people acting suspiciously or have been offered the items for sale to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Call Pc Red Leeson at Braintree CID on 101.
- 1 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 2 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 3 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 4 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 5 The benefits of the great outdoors
- 6 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 7 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 8 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 The Maltings – where would be we without our Friends?