Jewellery and commemorative coins stolen in raid on Essex village home
- Credit: Archant
Collectable coins and jewellery were stolen from a home in Great Bardfield.
Burglars smashed into the house in Dunmow Road through a downstairs window between Tuesday, December 22, and Wednesday, December 30.
They stole a black wooden box containing 15 to 20 commemorative coins, a gold-coloured men’s watch and a plain gold wedding band.
The haul was worth a three-figure sum.
Officers are appealing for people who saw people acting suspiciously or have been offered the items for sale to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Call Pc Red Leeson at Braintree CID on 101.
- 1 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 2 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 3 Dunmow's Macmillan coffee and cake success despite stolen banner
- 4 Stansted Airport: Give us 'freedom to travel without barrier of testing'
- 5 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 6 County councillor: Roads and drains progress being made in the Dunmow area
- 7 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed
- 8 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 9 Raynes Boxing Club duo delighted to return to amateur competition
- 10 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish