Jewellery and commemorative coins stolen in raid on Essex village home
- Credit: Archant
Collectable coins and jewellery were stolen from a home in Great Bardfield.
Burglars smashed into the house in Dunmow Road through a downstairs window between Tuesday, December 22, and Wednesday, December 30.
They stole a black wooden box containing 15 to 20 commemorative coins, a gold-coloured men’s watch and a plain gold wedding band.
The haul was worth a three-figure sum.
Officers are appealing for people who saw people acting suspiciously or have been offered the items for sale to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Call Pc Red Leeson at Braintree CID on 101.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 3 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 4 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 5 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 6 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 7 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 8 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 9 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 10 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan